ALL MN Supra

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
Rob,
Sean, Steve and I are meeting tomorrow to install the 272's and new valve springs on the 2jz. We are meeting around 2 pm. You are welcome to come and we could buy the material for the sub box. I realize it is during the Queens game.
I placed a $500 deposit down for a chrome moly roll bar with Joe Zwilling from Rice. Custom, welded in and will be NHRA certified to 10 secs with upgrade to full cage possible if I want to go faster.

Dan

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Vikings game is on at noon, so I wont be able to make it.
Maybe later on I might be able to stop over and check things out, and bring over the washer tank I have over here for you.

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
Rob,
If the Vikings win today then I will get a lot more interested. Should be a good test if they are ready of not. I think they are. We will listen to the game in garage.
We will be working on the 2JZ for several hours. I can get a list from you what I need for sub box. Yes, spring is not that far away now!!! I saw a bunch of Robins yesterday.

Dan

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
WTF? Has it been a year. Damn, it just seems like a month ago. Any interested in a semi spring meet? It can be any where. We can use my garage if it's in the cards. Perhaps north end of cities at a restaurant or bar??

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
Be careful Mike. Just don't bend over the hood of my Supra with Sean any where near. He's been a bit strange ever since he started back at State.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
emiliorescigno;1672610 said:
It's cold, the Supras are cold too.

I bet you Dan's and mine are nice and warm ;)

But whats a post with pics :) Lovin pics

Supra = good storage shelf for snow mobile gear.

p1674400_1.jpg

^^^
The Arctic Cat went boom like a 7m so it is under going a heart transplant.

Skidoo Rev still running STRONG. 10,468 miles on the original motor and counting :)

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
^
Nice! I have my ZX9R engine all torn down after tonight, it had broke the heads off of 2 valves on the same cylinder, thankfully it is slight enough damage that the head can be salvaged.
Also took the derper bike out for a short rip this after noon, yup thing wheelies up when you look at it funny :D