ALL MN Supra

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
can i come even if i don't bring my supra?? i don't think it'll be painted by then, and i'll be in the middle of doing body work on it...

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
That sounds like an awsome idea. I'd definetly attend, but my vote goes for a bit later in the spring, if it's too early my car won't be running. If we can dish out a date early on and play it up a bit I think we'll have good potential.

edit: It might also be a good idea to start a new thread dedicated to the meet.

Last edited:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ok everyone I am going to post up the official MN meet thread tomorrow after I make one more phone to the State park at Mille Lacs Lake. I am thinking the date will be Saturday July 14th and 15th. This will be a one night camp out/car gathering. You need not bring your Supra but obviously the more cars we can get together the better the pictures will be. It is going to be a BYOB and Food event, with all girlfiends and wifes ect welcome. I would really like to make this as low key as possible just a buch of owners getting together for some food, brews and fun. All MK's 1-4 are welcome. I can use some help speading the meet to the other sites so feel free to PM me. I know Emilio is going to hit SF so thats covered. Anyway I will get the thread up tomorrow and I cant wait to meet you all.

Oh and for the Record I live in Fargo ND not Sumiton AL, thats just something Suprahero and I are doing to be stupid..lol
Ryan

acetmi

Apr 27, 2005
MN
Hi guys,

I need some advice... Last summer I had tried to put in a MHG into a perfectly working supra, and through my mistake of not resurfacing the block, the MGH leaked after 10 minutes of running. Now I really want to get the car running, but I don't have the time to fix the HG. I am actually thinking of putting in a stock Toyota HG, since I dont have any ambitions for very high HP (and I don't have the $$ for a MHG job). Can you recommend a shop that will simply replace my HG -- preferrably a shop that has worked on Supras before? If you could give a price estimate, that would really help too.

Thanks for your help in advance!

acetmi

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
acetmi said:
Hi guys,

I need some advice... Last summer I had tried to put in a MHG into a perfectly working supra, and through my mistake of not resurfacing the block, the MGH leaked after 10 minutes of running. Now I really want to get the car running, but I don't have the time to fix the HG. I am actually thinking of putting in a stock Toyota HG, since I dont have any ambitions for very high HP (and I don't have the $$ for a MHG job). Can you recommend a shop that will simply replace my HG -- preferrably a shop that has worked on Supras before? If you could give a price estimate, that would really help too.

Thanks for your help in advance!

acetmi
sure bring it to me ill put in a stock hg for a good price. Im in st.cloud. Pm me if your interested.

acetmi

Apr 27, 2005
MN
Hey guys,

Anyone has a set of 4 tires for stock '88 rims that they don't need? Please PM me. Thanks.

acetmi

acetmi

Apr 27, 2005
MN
acetmi said:
Hey guys,

Anyone has a set of 4 tires for stock '88 rims that they don't need? Please PM me. Thanks.

acetmi

One more item about exhausts, and springs:

I want a quiet exhaust system; I have custom mandrel-bent 3" exhaust, with magnaflowhi-flow cat, vibrant performance resonator, and dynomax muffler. My setup is a tad too loud for me -- I want something silent, and as close to stock sounding as possible. Anyone want to trade?

Also, I am putting in Tokico Illumina IIs, and want a matching pair of springs. I don't want a stiff ride, since this will be my daily driver, and I don't care about lowering the car much -- I don't want to dodge every pothole and driveway. Anyone has springs that they're getting rid of? Time for an upgrade? :)

Last edited: