A slow start but hey

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
.............i suck salty nuts for not posting in hella long but im on my gf internet..

heres a batt relocate i did.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

140 amp circuit breaker, I'm liking that idea over a fuse. got a red top batt, 1000 CA, CCA 850. 1 gauge welding cable, quick connect terminals. wired under the clutch pedal which offers plenty of room and doesnt hit anywhere. i opted to do this since I was being lazy and didn't want to wire through the fender loom.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
lol slow but still cracking away on it... im doing cool, paying fines and figuring college fees. its been rough yups sir!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
hey IJ, thats a older pic before I added the grommets.. lol, last thing I would want is a short.. I spent a long time reading posts from you and many others on welding cable and what not to do.

Supra28: believe it or not yes I did only pay $800...just had to find a long block and piece together what was missing... took awhile but was fun. the stock lip took a hit when I was pushing it outta the bushes I found it under...lol, but fixed that and its still there.

the recaro seat was rumored to be from Big Wang Bandit, then passed on to Yellow 13, then I traded parts for it and found the brackets to mount.

theres alot I need to get cracking on.. it'll get there. Im slowly rivaling Jake and his build it seems. I drove it yesterday, the exhaust is garbage.. need BIC lol!!!!!

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Mk3runner;1204544 said:
140 amp circuit breaker,

lol who gave you that idea. ;)

Yea. Bud. I'd have went with some gold plated fancy battery terminals. or an optima with wing nut terminals. But i'm liking this. :)

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
yeah but you aint bout to give up on me now... after all the shit we been through you cant give up. you very well know who this is i told you to get the car. i'll have my new one soon and we'll ride again. we been through so much bulls**t to get this far.

Skeet.

:bigun2:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
what up skeeters. lol, my ride aint going nowhere. there be gun fire long before that shit goes down....just need to find fundings to store it.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
we need to push this thread down a hill and pop the clutch... lets go! but for real though... FFIM? you dont have a battery in the way anymore...:stickpoke

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
got no license still and I'm getting crazy all over again. the old me is waking back up. now if I can get legit theres gonna be trouble. my supra will stay down still I get things straight.. just dont know where to keep it besides storage.

I need to get my bike going to. I need to rebuild my accord. im trying. really I am. just a matter of money.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Small update.. Supra in storage but I'm slowing building a 3 in ddp and 3.5 cat back. I made 3 in test pipe.. Got it sitting here holding some of my change and a spray can.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Just ordered a few clamps and reducers for the exhaust from summit. Getting a good but cost effective 3 1/2 exhaust together is a bitch.. Worth it tho.

Gonna try and get some pics soon. Been a while.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
It don't get no better then this one. Just weighing things as they go. Need better Internet to post pics LOL. iPhone only right now.

But yeah, thanks. Just buying time till things work out.