A slow start but hey

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
BlackDevilSupra said:
Looking great.
Hopefully the only issue that could occur that may impede your "slow start" is not breaking that motor open to check / verify condition, integrity, etc..

I already did.. when I see a beat up toyota pickup dropping my engine off thats laying on its side in the bed of the truck.. I tore the bottom end down and checked and retorqued everything. everything was hand tight along with two wrong main bearings. so I fixed that real quick. plus I shimmed the oil pump. so its good to go.

shit its only my legal purposes only motor anyways. so I should be fine.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
long dead thread no more. been driving and slowing building money towards my 1jz, the 7m is running great. moneys a little tight again. so yeah. I got a recaro race bucket for it, man the mounting brackets are a grip. pics when I get the slider for it.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Is that teal 92 hardtop sex right there? Btw can you post a picture of the hoses on, I have the same and haven't seen the black ones installed? Lookin good though!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
sure thing on the hoses.. been wanting to post some recent pics anyways.

on another note I finally got all the brackets and sliders to mount this recaro spg seat. you know the ones that cost like $800 or so. feels nice! pics tonight when I get to my shop.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The tittie icon is called The Happy Dance and I'm sure you'd get more if you posted pictures up soon.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I know I know... I'm using my girls computer since mine is in storage. so I'll make damn sure I'll get pics tonight. god knows how I like my happy dance!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
heres the recaro spg that I finally got all the brackets and shit for to mount

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and this is a dirty engine bay but it shows the black samco rad hoses from driftmotion.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Pair of ST sway bars installed a few days ago.

the reason for this very slow build is because I been couching it at my moms for a few months now getting money together for a new place to live. finally came up on one that required a 1,000 down deposit.. its a 1 bed apartment. but this is what I been needing. so hopefully I can get back on my build. I got a bike to build also so need to put money in that as well.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
harley pics, nothing good at all. I need to put some loot into it. but damn such a good summer on the way.. have to get building on it. when I'm at my shop next I'll take a few.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
so a slow mix of DD honda accord getting parts my bike getting parts and finally my supra is getting some parts, new wheel bearings and lower ball joints since theres massive play in the lower joints... I'll get pics when they get here. by middle this week should be here from driftmotion.

in the meantime I been cleaning a little

sm_photo_missing.jpg

not much but some stuff cleaned up well.

and if all goes well I should have a hks downpipe. wishful thinking!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Thanks, now if my Accord wouldn't be so bitchy I could throw more money towards the supra.. eh got to keep the DD running good tho.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
*kicks thread* slow stupid muthafu...... oh hey! yea ok then! lol! progress but no pics.... on my phone logged in! new optima batt red top 1 gauge welding cable two distribution blocks maybe more to come for further ideas. tomorrow i hope my circuit breaker will be in! taylor batt box sitting where spare tire was. i couldnt give up my twin subs they rock! pics and vids on how the batt relocate went and a quick joyride last month when my laptop finds a connection or i learn how to use this thing as a modem. woot! didnt even have to remove gas tank!!!