A Defiled MKIV

Supra90gr

Feb 12, 2009
Connecticut
90turbo;1389638 said:
Wouldn't have been my first choice, but it's not too bad.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

I feel that the mkiv's are sexy looking from the factory....just put some coilovers and drop that bitch and it would look sexy as hell on the stock chrome wheels.

cool chuck

I like rims!
Nov 15, 2007
Maryland
The 1st car looks a mess but the other ones posted looked pretty good. I think it looks better on the lighter colored cars.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
steven89;1377326 said:
dude.. that thing is sick.. just needs the right wheels imo.

and whats with people posting "omgwtfbbqisthissupra" posts with Supras that actually have rare/expensive kits?

I don't buy into the belief that just because a car has a rare/expensive body kit that it automatically gets the "Awesome!" sticker. Sometimes the're rare because they looked like ass so nobody bought them. I do like the top secret body kit, but the supra in the OP's pics has poorly executed the intended lines of it.

)Law(

Jun 27, 2009
PA
Holy hell that fitment sucks, i say take it off and go with a jun cf lip and keep the rest of the body clean and shaven, maybe a trd wing and carbon fiber hood.....

PureDrifter

VIP Cruisin'...
Aug 11, 2009
CA
www.clublexus.com
looks like its a car that the PO stripped and sold off, or that the current owner just got back from the bodyshop. i know a lot of guys that plan their builds out such that the chassis gets ALL the kit/bodywork done BEFORE the wheels/tires/suspension/brakes/exhaust/motor go in just because they don't trust the workers at the bodyshop to not fuck it up/steal shit.

once it's done (properly) i think it will look SICK but i'm a mkiv fanboy and the Top Secret widebody splits top shelf with the TRD widebody imho.

MrClean

Jul 10, 2008
Chicagoland
foreverpsycotic;1377338 said:
All that car needs is more wheel. Holy sunken in look.

Bet those are just shitty wheels he rolls the car around with.

The beginning part of your sig is EXACTLY how I feel about mk3's :)

Justin727

T-virus infected
All-Trac;1377300 said:
i dont understand why someone would ever do such a horrible thing to such a perfect car :icon_evil but it drives me crazy to think someone ruined a perfectly good car with this horendous body kit:puke: please tell me what you think of this...

Wow that car I have seen a few times in gulfport, ms. Use to be very faded and had a nasty dent in it at one point. The guy didn't seem to know too much... Anyhow from what I've gathered is it's had those same wheels and kit for a few years and he thinks it looks good. Just recently had the car resprayed at a local body shop.
When I first saw the pictures of it I was like damn looks familiar then saw the tag shot and said holy shit thats from around here. :icon_bigg

sparkplug619

2 Supras, 1 Paycheck =[
Sep 28, 2008
San Diego California
bn5uwwbgkkgrhgookiuejll.jpg

I swear that is the ugliest thing ive seen on a car... this view of the car makes me sick. ive never really liked wide bodykits, only if they are only widened a little tiny bit, this supra here probably takes up 2 lanes on the freeway

once again ugly ugly ugly

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i doubt he's done with it yet. if he had the money to get it molded on and painted i'm damn sure there are wheels going on it soon.

kinda reminds me of BRS's time attack machine:

21885270004_large.jpg