needs to be wingless.

oh yeah. swap a 1j.

done..

SUPRA008E.JPG

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Needs wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rims on that... and no wing at all, and I think it could pull off the black.

It looks defiled because of the square lines on the back, the body kit and rear flares, and the round lines on the front, the fenders and bumper. Axe the spoiler and it'll blend it all together... get some fat rims and HUGE meats to draw the eyes from the body kit.

And like Jeff said, a rear diffuser to bring the back end to a finished look would do alot of good. And then 800hp to spin the 375 tires required to be badass with a widebody kit.

All-Trac

Jan 1, 2009
Arizona
wow well apparently im the only on who thinks that car is hideous other then a few other guys. im sorry but i prefer the stock body a million times over that

Gunnar

Jul 11, 2008
Belgium
www.chiptuners.org
Some bodykit designer realy lost his depth perception along the way.
The thing looks like a cartoonist's impression of a supra with overexagerated features. Only thing it needs now is bigfoot wheels and an oildrum as a tailpipe.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Gunnar;1379406 said:
Some bodykit designer realy lost his depth perception along the way.
The thing looks like a cartoonist's impression of a supra with overexagerated features. Only thing it needs now is bigfoot wheels and an oildrum as a tailpipe.

I agree 100%. I've never been a fan of body kits. I always thought the MKIV had enough style from the factory. It kind of reminds me of this.
bososoku1.jpg

All-Trac

Jan 1, 2009
Arizona
Suprapowaz!(2);1379550 said:
I agree 100%. I've never been a fan of body kits. I always thought the MKIV had enough style from the factory. It kind of reminds me of this.
bososoku1.jpg

that is fucking hilarious!!! haha yeah thats gross

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
For some reason people think just because some well known company makes this uber rare, expensive, outlandish body kit it's gotta be JDM tyTe!!!1!11! It's ugly, and I bet you if OBX, APC made this kit people wouldn't like it. I think that body kit a riceboy's fantasy. If this type of wide body kit was on a 2door Civic everybody would flame the shit out of it. A MKIV... it's cool. But that's just my $0.02.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
Suprapowaz!(2);1380141 said:
For some reason people think just because some well known company makes this uber rare, expensive, outlandish body kit it's gotta be JDM tyTe!!!1!11! It's ugly, and I bet you if OBX, APC made this kit people wouldn't like it. I think that body kit a riceboy's fantasy. If this type of wide body kit was on a 2door Civic everybody would flame the shit out of it. A MKIV... it's cool. But that's just my $0.02.

Due to the exchange rate, my $0.02 (in Lange currency) is worth more than $1.50 in Suprapowaz! currency.

Jeff

All-Trac

Jan 1, 2009
Arizona
Suprapowaz!(2);1380141 said:

amen to that! :drink1:

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
??? it's a wide body? the kit doesn't look bad, but the wing does... and civics, brand names, and all that nonsense have no meaning... the quality of the body work is good, and it looks nice... however, the wing does not look good, and the wheel fitment is TERRIBLE!!!!
no wing, or RMM wing would look good

the car is otherwise completely stock, and therefore the body work is just doing nothing :-/ no wider rubber, no nothin :-(