57 trim ct-26 Dyno

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
wardog;1595193 said:
Yes i can , sad but true. You need to get a GOOD, self calibrating wideband like an AEM, plx300 so you wont brake ringlands like i did 3 times. Fuel cut is actually saving your butt right now i suggest you take it easy until you get a wideband. I was running an LC1 and you have to calibrate it manually. On the dyno i was doing 12.7 afrs and in my MAFT PRO/LC1 It said 11.7. I was a full point off and BAAAAM, all of the sudden my car sounded like a freaken WRX. Learn from our mistake and correct them. As yo can see your car/set up has alot of potential, good luck.

I know this is a bit of thread revival but how is fuel cut saving his butt? I've always been told that the lex afm+550+walbro255 is PIG rich as long as you're running a afpr at stock FP.

The reason as I'm reviving this is I have a lex afm sitting in the hatch compartment right now and am looking at rc550's as to raise my FC a tad.

Mods are
DM IC kit
Walbro 255
AFPR
DM downpipe
Ct2657
Apexi filter adapter
AEM UEGO

DRG

Apr 19, 2005
Montreal canada
Go ahead IndigoMKII, my FC went from 10psi to 14psi. On stock injectors the spark plugs will have a whitish color after a while (i ran this setup for two years) so i'd do it until you find the 550's