500 RWHP Maft pro, A340E daily driver dyno run...wooo hooo!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
On a continued note, if you are really are a trailer queen, and don't really drive it on the highway or to work, FFIM is just fine. If all your time is from 4000RPM up, then go for it. Because if you don't, you are leaving some on the table.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
Nick M said:
On a continued note, if you are really are a trailer queen, and don't really drive it on the highway or to work, FFIM is just fine. If all your time is from 4000RPM up, then go for it. Because if you don't, you are leaving some on the table.

huh? :dunno:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
A trailer queen is a car that is not driven to its race, or on the street.

If that is you, get that front facing intake with shorter runners and large plenum.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Well...the FFI certainly didnt make my car a trailer queen, thats just silly. If your comparing dyno graphs for FFI, dont use mine, use somebody with a manual like Kwnate, all the lower end #'s on mine are part throttle, we had to feather it up to I dunno, like 4-4.5 k then get into boost, to keep it from kicking down on the dyno. So on the street, Im getting much more power on the low end than that shows, high RPMs should be accurate.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I wasn't saying your car is a trailer queen. Just that there is a trade off on near stock cars. I think your ride looks fantastic.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Nick- Ya, kinda like just putting a big turbo only, its takes the whole package before you see the gains.

Toby, ya , my camera was scared...lol, it was a halloween supra video

Boosadikt- Yes it is a real maxx evo, took me a long time to find it! And I never would have ordered it from Maxx, because they were ripping people off, so I had to find it used. I have bomex sides and a Kaminari rear in the basement that are going on during winter down time.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Nope, it was 20$ extra to log a/f, and my tuner pro isnt connecting now, it says invalid port, didnt have time to reboot laptop and mess with it. It did stay in the 11's all the way, tracking works good for me.

Thanks guys!

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
Nice numbers.. Its hard to judge a dyno with an automatic, but the peak is impressive for only 22psi. I bet it would be around 530rwhp with a manual trans. What is the turbine A/R on your T61?