500 RWHP Maft pro, A340E daily driver dyno run...wooo hooo!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
It is fun to drive, I should say daily seasonal driver, I dont drive it winter time, I'll ride it out to snow gets here.

Manny....thanks, the dyno guys were surprised to, they said auto's are big power robbers. Im gonna push this thing as fast as I can, then maybe go GM.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
tookwik, what the hell was up with that throttle play about 25 seconds into the video? LOL Either my speakers went whack or you were just straight up breaking the sound barrier making all sorts of weird sounds and stuff through my speakers.

I like. ;)

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
HA HA , my camera didnt like all the noise too much, when it hit full boost and started screaming, the audio is AFU. Didnt hear any of that high frquency stuff when i was standing there.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Congrats Ken... Very impressive!!! Your car is so effin well rounded! Sexy body, dynomite interior, powerful motor! Its a freakin Supra TRIFECTA!!! :D:D:D

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Thanks Jake!! I cant wait to do the body work, but I dread the down time of not driving it for the winter. And I actually dread the body work, but it's worth it. Im anxious to see yours up and running too. I hope to have some drag strip vid next weekend:bigthumb:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
NExt weekend? OMG man, slow down, motor is still on the stand... The only way its draggin is if Bob comes over and helps me push it around the lot, lol...

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
LMFAO......I'M going to the strip, but you are more than welcome to show ...you need one of those chicks that can just wiggle her nose and pow, your sh#t is done.....Then send her over to do my paint!