2010 Southeast Supra Fall Meet

Are you going to the meet?

• Total voters

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Vonda and I will try and make it over there, but I'm thinking it will be more of a cruise over, hang out with some cool people, and cruise back. I won't be racing since I don't want to trailer the car over in case it breaks.

For the record, it's never been proven that I was into men..............lol

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
suprahero;1618702 said:
Vonda and I will try and make it over there, but I'm thinking it will be more of a cruise over, hang out with some cool people, and cruise back. I won't be racing since I don't want to trailer the car over in case it breaks.

For the record, it's never been proven that I was into men..............lol

If you do change your mind and want to trailer the car, you could come to my house. I live about 25 minutes from the strip. I'd love to see that car go down the strip. But coming and hanging out is cool too, you have a pretty mk3.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Well progress is rolling again on my car. So its looking more likely that I will be able to bring mine, will probably be primered though, no time for paint and compressor probably won't stand up to the task.

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
metaphysico;1619090 said:
Well progress is rolling again on my car. So its looking more likely that I will be able to bring mine, will probably be primered though, no time for paint and compressor probably won't stand up to the task.

That's cool man. Just being there is definitely a good thing.
SO PEOPLE we have decided that a halloween theme would be appropriate so wear hats, masks, costumes if you want. You can even decorate your car if you want to. PLEASE post interest so I won't be the only person wearing a special hat. :)

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Cool 87T.
Pushing this one to the top. October is beginning. Be there guys! We need more support, will be a great night to run. Still no feedback on the Halloween theme neither....contact me
-Chris

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Umm, personally, I'm not feeling the Haloween thing.
Maybe for those travelling east to get to Commerce, we can meet up somewhere to roll in together?

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
supraguy@aol;1622644 said:
Umm, personally, I'm not feeling the Haloween thing.
Maybe for those travelling east to get to Commerce, we can meet up somewhere to roll in together?

bombinuass;1622825 said:
That sounds good ^^ ill meet up.

Sounds good fellas, we'll meet up at the Starbucks right there close to the track at 5 o'clock, sip down some good ass coffee before entering the strip. It's on the same side of the track as the strip, if you guys are cool with this I'll See you guys there ::salute:: but if you wanna meet somewhere else that's cool too. LMK
-Chris

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Well, my thought is-
There's Buford drive, just east of the 85/985 intersection, and the 985 guys would prolly just jump on Buford to get down to 85 anyway.
There's Moe's southwest grill right before the highway, next to mall of GA, and there's the Jerk shack just south of the highway. That way we be doing a convoy up to Commerce,
as well as getting some good, gassy food before the drive. : 0

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Just show up peeps, whenever. It'll be fun. We'll all be parking together. Race if you want to or just walk around and look at everyone's Supras. Cmon ya'll be there!

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
I am working my ass off every night till 8:30 to get my car and my wifes car done, got 4 valve seals left to do so hers will be done tomorrow. Mine will be ready in a week or so, at least ready enough to drive. I have to go get the tag reinstated. I am going to go ahead and chime in for Adam he is gonna be there even if I have to go kidnap him. I know all he is waiting on is his tokiko whites.

And for ATL88Supra even if you don't like meets just show up to see the supras run. Its gonna be late enough that as soon as you get there the racing will start so you can just go in and watch them run.