2010 Southeast Supra Fall Meet

Are you going to the meet?

• Total voters

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Alright guys me and Cody (celica fanatic) put on the meet in June this year. It is time for the fall meet. This one will not be as complex, but I would like to try and gather a large group and do some racing and showing. Again the meet will be at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce,GA. The date will be October 22. www.AtlantaDragway.com Giving a heads up notice so peeps can make it, yes it's on a Friday, but the gates open at 6pm this time, so the weather will be cooler, DEfinitely cooler being October. Being at 6 will also allow people to make the drive after getting off work too. Racing will begin at 6:30. Saturday will be in the works for out-of-towners even if we just grill some hamburger and hotdogs at my house or Cody's house and chill. Get ready with those cars, ALSO if you bring an insanely fast car and don't race it, you are a wuss, and need to sell your Supra:wtf:
No offense just an initiative. IF you come to show it's cool too.:thumbup: With this being the weekend before Halloween weekend we could do a theme if you guys are interested.

Last edited:

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
first post edited, date added ^
Man where are you mk3 guys??? I have not seen a whole lot of mk3 support at shows lately. Wish you guys would come out, I know there are some really fast and pretty mk3s out there too.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I got my new turbo today, but I'm still waiting on my qsv. Hopefully it'll be here in a week or so.

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Be nice to see all of you guys, Suprahero missed you at the last meet at Commerce, I'd like to see that car....I love seeing dif's and trannys tear up due to nice power. Hell I just love Supras period. This will be the first time I will have dragged my mk2 since the 7mgte swap, looking forward to it.
Afterfire counted

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
I will be there and my wife also. Her car will be there and she will most likely be racing as long as we can give her enough encouragement. I wont be able to get my car out there unless someone has a welder that is willing to come out and let me use it for a little while to get some stuff welded (the drive gear in my welder went out and I can't find one anywhere.:: angry ::)

On another note since there gonna open up so late I was thinking of having people meet up here at my house before the event so everyone can hang out, we can fire up the grill and make some dogs and burgers or whatever. I have parking for around 20 cars and we are are only about 20 mins from the track. If you guys would be interested in doing this let me know and let me know what time.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Me an' Mike will try to get our happy asses up there, but won't be racing.

...I might have to keep him an' Suprahero away from each other since all the moderators are into men and all that... :love:

Last edited:

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
RotaryHead;1616833 said:
can i bring my maxima sence the supras not running

Yea but were gonna make you park as far from the supras as possible, jk :icon_lol:.

Its a fast friday so there will be lots of other cars there too. Its not a supra exclusive event.

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
bombinuass;1616465 said:
ill be there the supra is running great. wish i could get my wifes na there also but just the turbo. Chris, you still got that hatch?

yes, course I've talked to you now

metaphysico;1616366 said:
I will be there and my wife also. Her car will be there and she will most likely be racing as long as we can give her enough encouragement. I wont be able to get my car out there unless someone has a welder that is willing to come out and let me use it for a little while to get some stuff welded (the drive gear in my welder went out and I can't find one anywhere.:: angry ::)
Racing would be nice...the reason I bug people to race is because the last meet we had there...people raced but the insanely fast cars all parked and looked pretty :: angry ::

On another note since there gonna open up so late I was thinking of having people meet up here at my house before the event so everyone can hang out, we can fire up the grill and make some dogs and burgers or whatever. I have parking for around 20 cars and we are are only about 20 mins from the track. If you guys would be interested in doing this let me know and let me know what time.
This would be a good idea for Saturday maybe

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

The reason I bug people to race is because we are meeting at the drag strip and hate hearing muscle heads say that our cars are no threat. Last time we met all the really fast cars with FAT ass turbos sat and looked pretty (the mk4 guys) :: angry ::

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
DreamerTheresa;1616577 said:
Me an' Mike will try to get our happy asses up there, but won't be racing.

...I might have to keep him an' Suprahero away from each other since all the moderators are into men and all that... :love:

yall better make it to this one...... jeez lol

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Linchmob87;1617427 said:
yes, course I've talked to you now

This would be a good idea for Saturday maybe

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

The reason I bug people to race is because we are meeting at the drag strip and hate hearing muscle heads say that our cars are no threat. Last time we met all the really fast cars with FAT ass turbos sat and looked pretty (the mk4 guys) :: angry ::

+1 i was there. only 1 mk4 went down the track. and that was justin...

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

i really wanted to see that black one go down...

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Indeed, it's great to see some interest from Supramania. And wow it would be cool to see a 900 hp mk4 and a Lamborghini come out....and would me even more sweet to see that Lamborghini run down the track. Looking forward to seeing all you guys. Keep spreading the word peoples.
-Chris