2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
hks_trd;1282179 said:
He made me promise not to tell anyone, but I cant keep a secret, he is planning on getting the block chrome plated

:aigo:

That's a lot of nickel!

...and QUITE a difficult DIP to pass through all those baths!:naughty:

(If he chrome plates the INTERNALS, we better put in that order for a silk straight jacket... with a padded room and bottle of sealed tequila in the corner as PUNISHMENT!:biglaugh:)

-crisp

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
I forgot to insert the sarcasm hehe

I really cant wait to see the engine detail work, I may get a few ides for mine :biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
suprahero;1282154 said:
Play on Playa...............:biggrinki

I always knew you were a pimp. Silk shirts FTW! Vonda won't let me wear mine out since we got married........It's just not fair to all the ladies.......:biglaugh:

:biglaugh: I would actually like to hear you say that haha - I'll call you later!

I don't think they are silk. I forget. Looks like the flash makes them shine.

crisp;1282160 said:
TEQUILA!:biglaugh:

...better start working on the pin-striping for that motor!;)

-crisp

Already working on it ;)

hks_trd;1282179 said:
He made me promise not to tell anyone, but I cant keep a secret, he is planning on getting the block chrome plated

Damn it Dan! That's it I'm telling!!!! Dan has a MKIII parts department built into his house!!! :biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Viperkiller - Yes, but I'm pretty sure this year is the year you'll see this beast out on the streets.

Zambini - Yes, they are pretty awesome and well built. Wes did his job, now is my turn to do mine and take care of the details.

xxx - Glad to see you're still alive and pessimist as always!!! :biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
squrillbait;1346946 said:
man here i was thinking that my boost knob replacing the cig lighter was trick ::w00t::

Already did that before :evil2: Also put it in the cup/coin holder compartment under the lid. That was pretty cool too!

integra08;1347266 said:
Whats the horsepower goal?

My initial goal as stated in the first page was to have a high/quick revving engine to the likes of GT500 cars with about 500-600RWHP. I can't do that right now because of money.

My current engine was built for 900+ RWHP. I'll be shooting for 500-600 RWHP and try to make it rev as freely and quickly as I can.

SupraJDS;1347317 said:
Can't wait to see this supra at the next meet:icon_razz

I'm hoping to finish the car this year. We'll see... If it is done, I'll try to take it to as many meets as I can...

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Supraholics;1380662 said:
Sorry if I'm disappointing anyone, but I'm selling my car...

Miguel.

:aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo:

Are you SERIOUS MIGUEL???

Hope everything is alright in your life... as it usually takes an act of God or some emergency or HUGE shift in life priorities, etc... for something like this to happen!:icon_surp

My hope is that you are joking or your critical situation will resolve itself and you can withdraw that statement ASAP...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me that you are okay... and your car dream is intact.:cry:

-crisp