1JZ Translated Manual

Marotta1

Supreme Lurker
hmmm that is a good thought . ill bet they do . ...someone could call toyota publishing austalia and check .
Wow! No one thought of that? ... lol
i sure as hell didnt .
Australia, duh! Ok, now to find an Australian JZA70 TSRM. Anybody want to do the research and post the link to the Australian TSRM?

You guys are really making me laugh now. :biglaugh: I have been thinking about this for some time, but just never posted it. I could never figure out why nobody ever looked into it. lol I'm usually on Supraforums much more than here, but saw the topic and figured I'd chime in here. I'm doing my 1jz swap sometime over the next few months, and it would really help if someone could find it over there.

Divin' Devin

Supra Extremist
Oct 8, 2005
Volusia county,Florida
I just pm'd suprra__girl over in new zealand about this. She says that the jza70 did not come out in australia either, but the jzz20 and jzz30 have the same engine, just the body electricals would not apply. I've asked her to either pm me with more info or to add to this thread in this section.

Divin' Devin

Supra Extremist
Oct 8, 2005
Volusia county,Florida
Quin-
I've been putting feelers out everywhere, and still no reply. I guess we're all waiting on you to come thru.Not rushing you, just lettin' you know I'm probably searchin' all the same avenues as every one else for the last 15 years. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse huntin for this thing.::dead horse:: Please come thru for us!!

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Divin' Devin said:
I just pm'd suprra__girl over in new zealand about this. She says that the jza70 did not come out in australia either, but the jzz20 and jzz30 have the same engine, just the body electricals would not apply. I've asked her to either pm me with more info or to add to this thread in this section.

We already have translated wiring diagrams... This is all we need.

Shadow

87 1JZ-GTE Single Turbo
May 25, 2005
Windsor, Ct
I am also interested. I just saw this thread and am very interested in what you come up with. Thanks for your efforts!!!

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
I have a copy of the engine manual. Some stuff is translated but not all of it. I really want to get published to the internet. It has lots of good info and pictures that can be used as guides. It also has conversions for torque settings too.

This is very rare and I got very lucky to get hold of it. A club in the UK charge £50 ($100)for it and I want everybody to be able to see it to upset them as they have been anything but helpful on giving me info.