1JZ Translated Manual

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I'll get on it as soon as I can get to the manual. Joe if you wanna scan those I'll see what I can do. I can't access my email at school and probably not at home tonight either. Sorry for the delay. Should be good to go in a few days, family issues. Hopefully will have a good sizable portion knocked out.

supraracer49

3rd Gen Life
Nov 20, 2006
WNC
That would help so many of us out! My front clip is coming in a couple of weeks and I need a english manual on it.:1zhelp: If you do it could be a sticky on here and we would worship you forever!

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Thanks to Turbosidosis I now have the manual. Starting TONIGHT right after this pot of coffee gets done

EDIT: Way more kanji issues than expected, expect delays for that. Some of it is literally a black box from where the ink ran together, so there's not really any way to tell what was there. Also, this is gonna be a .txt file. This computer doesn't have word. Sorry guys :(

Last edited:

The Doc

JZA70 twinpower
Aug 5, 2005
Netherlands
Quin said:
Also, this is gonna be a .txt file. This computer doesn't have word. Sorry guys :(

Sorry? Man you're doing what everyone is waiting for for years now!
Piece of cake to translate it to a .pdf or .doc file compared to your task, just bring it on and I'm sure I or some other supraman with a big computer will solve this "in a sec."

Last edited:

Divin' Devin

Supra Extremist
Oct 8, 2005
Volusia county,Florida
Quin-
When you pull this off, you do realize your name will be forever hailed in the SM 1J Hall of Fame! LOL, Good luck. Hope to see it soon.
:biggrinki

Quin said:
Thanks to Turbosidosis I now have the manual. Starting TONIGHT right after this pot of coffee gets done

EDIT: Way more kanji issues than expected, expect delays for that. Some of it is literally a black box from where the ink ran together, so there's not really any way to tell what was there. Also, this is gonna be a .txt file. This computer doesn't have word. Sorry guys :(