1JZ Build..HKS...Greddy..ACT..Chrome..You Might Like It.Dont Hate :)

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Due to moving and business transactions taking place with the shop, I haven't done anything besides the fuel hanger. I have all the parts just waiting to get installed as soon as we get the shop situated once again.

The QSV woke up the 67MM when I was driving it last Summer on the stock computer really early. Somewhere around 3200RPM +/- a 100 RPM, I was getting 10 PSI. Shit was crazy and then the stock clutch went. :-/

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
stock fuel pump has a C-shaped rubber gasket-isolator that sits in the lowest part of the hanger, stops metal on metal contact (inside the fuel tank)

the sock extends outward of the C, so it sits above the hanger...

EDIT: if sad panda is kicking the junk, I think we should support him.... however hugging a panda on H withdrawal is a bad idea...

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
#04;1853588 said:
stock fuel pump has a C-shaped rubber gasket-isolator that sits in the lowest part of the hanger, stops metal on metal contact (inside the fuel tank)

the sock extends outward of the C, so it sits above the hanger...

EDIT: if sad panda is kicking the junk, I think we should support him.... however hugging a panda on H withdrawal is a bad idea...

There will be no metal to metal contact, I can assure you about that. When the pump is screwed into the hardline, it's secure and doesn't move side to side. Under the pump where you see the hexagon shape that is cut into the hanger, its larger than need and there will be nylon or rubber there to avoid any movement.

Your edit is confusing. I don't know if you are making an insult or just spewing off. If your insulting or calling my build junk, to each their own sir.

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
^sorry 2 pages ago there was an emo photo of a guy hugging a panda, next page there is a panda reference then a biohazard syringe photo, I just have a twisted mind, a poorly expressed unrelated joke. I'm not here to insult anyones efforts...

I've enjoyed reading your thread, and thought you had posted a question regarding the stock fuel pump accomodations...

89niner

Jul 3, 2011
warshingtonia
IBoughtASupra;1853569 said:
Due to moving and business transactions taking place with the shop, I haven't done anything besides the fuel hanger. I have all the parts just waiting to get installed as soon as we get the shop situated once again.

The QSV woke up the 67MM when I was driving it last Summer on the stock computer really early. Somewhere around 3200RPM +/- a 100 RPM, I was getting 10 PSI. Shit was crazy and then the stock clutch went. :-/

Do you use a boost reference fpr?

89niner

Jul 3, 2011
warshingtonia
Nice, love aeromotive! I use they're regulators on my v8's. I was also curious about your third member and how it holds up to the power? To my knowledge mk3 third members can be swapped into v6 pickup housings. I've never thrown over 350 h.p. at a pickup rear end, and I've had a few grenade on me but that was in an off-road application.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Ehh, I only know it by two names, differential or rear end. I've never heard anyone use 3rd member.

Anyways, my diff will have a weir kit installed on it with new bearings.

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
IBoughtASupra;1854186 said:
Ehh, I only know it by two names, differential or rear end. I've never heard anyone use 3rd member.

Anyways, my diff will have a weir kit installed on it with new bearings.

Which kit? 1,2, or 3

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Beals;1923328 said:
lol I'm thinking so, this guy got banned for stealing goodies from other members and stealing money.

Please look through the thread and get your facts straight...ignorance of people these days...