1986.5 7mge -> 2jzge my very first build.

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
clicked "Go advanced" get ready for some pictures :)

So summit got them some monies and i got some bad ass fuel lines. I have electric fans now too :D

-8 PTFE 20',-6 ptfe 6ft,flex fuel sensor,a bunch of ptfe fittings, and a magnafuel -8 24 micron SS element, some relays

junkyard find. Ford contour fan installed best $50 spent :D

Removed the tacky looking studs for SS bolts

made a harness for the fans. each one is on its own relay

AEM EMS v2 controls each fan individually

braided harness is so awesome!

I can clean this up a little more. not sure how to go about it but this is my relays for fans. one is for fan #1, then fan #2 and 3rd relay is for A/c fan signal from body to trigger fan #2. why not just use 2 relays then? well the aem only has to 4 high side outputs and a bunch of low side. low side is ground trigger. the AC body signal is a high signal instead of ground signal. later i found the AEM can trigger fans when ac is one. it gets a signal to when the ac is on. i didnt know this.

Neat cable holder

supra with a missing high beam ;) also drag tires

I am in need of 1200cc injectors or bigger and a bigger GE fuel rail.

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)

replaced factory fuel filter with flex fuel sensor.

When installing FFS uses driftmotion adapter on the flared hardline and the hardline on tank requires honda 14.5 inverted flare to -6. this inverted flare fitting will need 4-5 mm cut off. the threaded nut part is to long and does not meet the flared surfaces.

waiting on dyno now

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
well i had a knocking sound that has gotten worse and i was like OMERGARDE ROD KNOCK jk i thought i didnt tighten the balancer down enough so i tried tightening the 240ftlb bolt and then i still had the sound so i tried the stethascope screwdriver trick and i had a "AH HA" moment. its the alternator so ill just get a junkyard tundra or sequoia 130 or 150 amp alt. i got one for $65 plus core of $48 then rebuilt it for $30 it needed brushes and the bearings where ok but i replaced them too. cut off the middle ear and trimed 4-5mm off the back of the thick ear so it lines up the pully. rewired the 4 pin plug and whala! 14.5vdc!

i had a 1992 sc300 round plug 100amp alternator

and its in and charging!

guess what....the horrendis knock sound is still there :( dont buy a proto reman water pump...... i bought the aisin toyota water pump and changed it. knock is gone. the proto water pump was less than a year old. but i do have brighter lights at idle with the contour fans running,blower fan on, head lights on :)

BrownMK3Kid

Dec 12, 2010
Tampa Florida
1986.5supra_kid;2018542 said:
haha. i wish the mk3 drew attention like the mk4 does :/

The only thing MKIV's draw to them is cocks. Ive never seen a chick walk by a mkiv and be like omg! its a mkiv supra. And if she does then she has been slammed by every mkiv guy.

Glad to see everything is going well though!!!!

miekedmr

mkiii in hibernation
Jul 12, 2005
Upstate NY
BrownMK3Kid;2022790 said:
The only thing MKIV's draw to them is cocks. Ive never seen a chick walk by a mkiv and be like omg! its a mkiv supra. And if she does then she has been slammed by every mkiv guy.

lol.

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
kakanator;2024725 said:
shit that is beast stock ecu? what psi? any fuel cut?
AEM V2 20psi on e85 =662hp and 556@16psi on 93 octane
Grandavi;2024727 said:
What's going on towards the end? Max capability of the turbo? What was the boost pressure?

Fuel?
boost is 20 psi on e85 and 16 on pump gas. flex fuel sensor and aem v2 :) im guessing the cams are choking it at the end.
That's a lot of power!