13.74 @99 mph

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
BTZ said:
no I mean Ill take on the t88 if you use the tires on your everyday wheels and pump gas.

lol bald street tires are good for dragin.

Bald tires good for racing..are you retarded? :icon_conf LOL

Dude..it is a complete waste of time to use street tires on my car. It spun in third gear like crazy with old set-up. I am sure it will in 4th when it is back on the road...T88 on the outside buddy ;) Get some slicks dude. As far as my pump gas, I will be pretty much the same power as my old set-up on pump ;) :naughty:

I say, I turn up the boost a little and race you in Darrell's car. (if he allows it)

Daryl, are you racing though? If so, I will bring the 1J or at least see my bro wants to.

Duane

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
upgradedsupra said:
Bald tires good for racing..are you retarded? :icon_conf LOL

Dude..it is a complete waste of time to use street tires on my car. It spun in third gear like crazy with old set-up. I am sure it will in 4th when it is back on the road...T88 on the outside buddy ;) Get some slicks dude. As far as my pump gas, I will be pretty much the same power as my old set-up on pump ;) :naughty:

I say, I turn up the boost a little and race you in Darrell's car. (if he allows it)

Daryl, are you racing though? If so, I will bring the 1J or at least see my bro wants to.

Duane
Well if you want to take my car sure ..But please leave me a car to come to the track after I get home from work.

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
13.74 with a 2.3 60, that's not bad at all. were those drag radials? The best I could get was a 14.0 with a 2.8 60ft

EDIT: Same mods by the sound of it, turbo back exhaust and intake.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
onejz said:
Well if you want to take my car sure ..But please leave me a car to come to the track after I get home from work.
I need to make sure a Supra is going as I need to borrow and battery tie down again for tech. LOL

Darrell..Leave me the key or call me would ya. If you want to up the boost, make sure you show me as this boost controller is different than what I am used to.

Blksupra1jzed said:
EDIT: Same mods by the sound of it, turbo back exhaust and intake.

Yup same mods :)
13.74 is ok but I think it has lower 13's in it. Maybe a 13.4 or 5 and with boost up could potentially run a 12...? :naughty:

Duane

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
so you ran the 14.0 on slicks and the 13.7 on the street tires, correct. get a y pipe, safc and crank the boost up. it should be able to hit a 12.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
duane, im going nice and early. Come meet me at the track at like, 3. Ill have a suprise for you ;) (no its not in my pants)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jayhall said:
duane, im going nice and early. Come meet me at the track at like, 3. Ill have a suprise for you ;) (no its not in my pants)

Well I will have a surprise for you when my car is back :evil2:

Duane

Am trying to get a hold of Darrell.

joefoe

Oct 13, 2005
cartman said:
How about heads up against a slow ass mk2 in a week or two :p

I want another go at this too! as I have now found out I did my 12.9 on a BHG haha. too bad for that dam ferry ride :(

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
joefoe said:
I want another go at this too! as I have now found out I did my 12.9 on a BHG haha. too bad for that dam ferry ride :(

Sorry to hear that.

I taped a boost gauge in the car on the dask for now so it has one. :biglaugh: Now just reading the instructions so we can set this boost controller. What a pain. It is by % and mine is by a knob. Why does everyone ned to be so technical :cry:

On my way now Jayhall! 7M vs 1J :naughty:

Duane

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
the tracks must suck up there..... I've cut 1.75 60 fts, and average 1.8's on street tires(wal mart specials) with 35 psi in the tires.....

Maybe those blown rear struts do it?

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
gixxer750 said:
the tracks must suck up there..... I've cut 1.75 60 fts, and average 1.8's on street tires(wal mart specials) with 35 psi in the tires.....

Where is the time slip post it.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Well heading to the track this Friday and see what will happen. Last time I went out I cut a 1.8 ft and missed 3rd. Could have been a 13.4 or13.5. Will see what happens.

Same mods but better driving :)

This car has Cusco coilovers if anyone was wondering. They can cut really good 60's also.

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:
How'd you do against the SS trailblazer???

I ran a 13.7..what does yours run ;)

Are you helping this weekend or what? or .... are we heading to your place again :icon_razz

PS: Darrell will be coming down so we can do some interior stuff if that is ok. You get your car running with the new igniter?

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
gixxer750 said:

I would for sure need a timeslip. NO WAY you can cut those 60's with street tires. I was born at night but NOT LAST NIGHT.

Duane