WEEELLLLL exhaust upgraded I do believe that is it

Hey Nate less then half your hp and a few secs faster in the 1/4 lol

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Jayhall said:
you had slicks, and i took you on hastings. Got it on video too

DOT's I had you took me on hastings? UMMM are you sure about that when I had all that extra Weight in the back two tires missing shifts (again) And I found out reving to 7grand it does not pull. 6500 - 6800 is good. And what boost are you running my car is bone stock except for exhuast .If I did race ya I will go again . My boost is getting turned up now that I know how too with the greddy pro b 2.This was last night Darly AND the clutch was slipping.

So for stock I think this is pretty dam good.
I will race ya for pinks lol I will ask my brother to use his when it is done :D

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
onejz said:
DOT's I had you took me on hastings? UMMM are you sure about that when I had all that extra Weight in the back two tires missing shifts (again) And I found out reving to 7grand it does not pull. 6500 - 6800 is good. And what boost are you running my car is bone stock except for exhuast .If I did race ya I will go again . My boost is getting turned up now that I know how too with the greddy pro b 2.This was last night Darly AND the clutch was slipping.

So for stock I think this is pretty dam good.
I will race ya for pinks lol I will ask my brother to use his when it is done :D

i dont know the details, all i know is the video says.... I WIN :evil2: even if you did miss a shift, and extra weight. I think we would be a good race, i ran my buddys lightning that ran a 13.2, and i was 1 car behind him from a stop. We will do sometime before the summer is over, let me know a couple days in advance, that way i can put a poor mans permit on the car

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Jayhall said:
i dont know the details, all i know is the video says.... I WIN :evil2: even if you did miss a shift, and extra weight. I think we would be a good race, i ran my buddys lightning that ran a 13.2, and i was 1 car behind him from a stop. We will do sometime before the summer is over, let me know a couple days in advance, that way i can put a poor mans permit on the car

"Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning. "

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
LMAO IJ, but that line does have a point, who cares if someone misses a shift or has extra weight or has aliens probing them which throws off thier shifting and clutch abilities. LOL If you lost you lost, your mistakes make you lose sometimes, not always more or less power, half of racing is the car, making power and staying together, the other half is the driver, making good shifts, keeping it straight, etc.

Not trying to be a dick, but making excuses doesn't change the outcome, go beat him and prove you were right and had a bad run.

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Wills7MGTE said:
LMAO IJ, but that line does have a point, who cares if someone misses a shift or has extra weight or has aliens probing them which throws off thier shifting and clutch abilities. LOL If you lost you lost, your mistakes make you lose sometimes, not always more or less power, half of racing is the car, making power and staying together, the other half is the driver, making good shifts, keeping it straight, etc.

Not trying to be a dick, but making excuses doesn't change the outcome, go beat him and prove you were right and had a bad run.

Have you ever driven a right hand drive car.....Trying shifting into 3rd most of the time you almost go into 5th...It takes skill and time to learn

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
89Turbo said:
reaction time and 60'?
1.94 60 foot reaction hell if i know I dont hit the light like other people just sit and wait and blow by them lol

I ran a 14.34 also 2.3 60 @ 98 mph

Will turn up boost hopfully low 13's do ya think 11 bls to 18bls will get me there ?

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
thats a good 60'. dam I have to stop babying it off the line for some sub 2 60's. btw I owned this 1j, time to turn the boost up. who was driving?

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
BTZ said:
thats a good 60'. dam I have to stop babying it off the line for some sub 2 60's. btw I owned this 1j, time to turn the boost up. who was driving?
Duane was driving he is a far better driver then me .. I can not compare to him the fisrt two i ran a 14 flat slipping the clutch rev just flew up and smlled clutch both runs so got him to do the last one

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
onejz said:
Duane was driving he is a far better driver then me .. I can not compare to him the fisrt two i ran a 14 flat slipping the clutch rev just flew up and smlled clutch both runs so got him to do the last one

Whatta' talkin' about Darrel?, just give Duane some time, and he'll burn up your clutch too!!!:biglaugh: J.K Duane! LOL!:icon_razz With the psi up, you'll get down into the low 13's...But ya' gotta' hurry, cause I'm looking to be in the high 12's before the end of this drag race season!:naughty:

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
91T breezen' said:
Whatta' talkin' about Darrel?, just give Duane some time, and he'll burn up your clutch too!!!:biglaugh: J.K Duane! LOL!:icon_razz With the psi up, you'll get down into the low 13's...But ya' gotta' hurry, cause I'm looking to be in the high 12's before the end of this drag race season!:naughty:

LOL I know eh

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Yes, onejz I have driven more than one RHD car a 93 RX7, A 92 1jz supra, a 94 RHD supra, and a RHD 4 runner a mail lady here owns, all were sticks except the 4 runner, it's not that hard for me to get used to anyways, I actually prefer RHD to LHD because of how I am I guess its easier to drive for me but we are all different.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
we will have another race im sure, it may not be this year though.... anyways, its all in fun, I think darrell is just angry casue i was broken at the track and only ran a 15.6 @ 90mph. I know my car should be a low 13 second car though. Compaired with a lighting.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jayhall said:

Since it is already on SF, the tires used were mine. Hey Darryl, I know you beat him by the miss shiftin and that's cool.
To give you an idea, I drove Tom's car at the track for him (ran a 13.3) and on the freeway, I took his car in Darrell's RHD 1J and got that on vid ;) Ask Tom as he was pretty suurprised. If Darrell is up to it, let's race Friday!? You ready? THIS Friday dude come on! I wanna do this! Let's have a camera too!!! Just have some good tires because the track can suck for traction.

Duane