13.74 @99 mph

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
upgradedsupra said:
Since it is already on SF, the tires used were mine. Hey Darryl, I know you beat him by the miss shiftin and that's cool.
To give you an idea, I drove Tom's car at the track for him (ran a 13.3) and on the freeway, I took his car in Darrell's RHD 1J and got that on vid ;) Ask Tom as he was pretty suurprised. If Darrell is up to it, let's race Friday!? You ready? THIS Friday dude come on! I wanna do this! Let's have a camera to!!! Just have some good tires because the track can suck for traction.

Duane

im not trying to say the car is slow duane, im just giving you guys a hard time, i wouldnt be suprised one bit if it is faster. If there is a test and tune this friday i am probably heading out there in the morning, becasue i have to work friday night. Now comes the pinks style barganing, street tires, both of us. I dont run slicks, i drive a street car, not a race car.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jayhall said:
im not trying to say the car is slow duane, im just giving you guys a hard time, i wouldnt be suprised one bit if it is faster. If there is a test and tune this friday i am probably heading out there in the morning, becasue i have to work friday night. Now comes the pinks style barganing, street tires, both of us. I dont run slicks, i drive a street car, not a race car.

These are stree tires :icon_razz

Not saying that you think it is slow. I don't call racing in downtown traffic a race is all. Let's bring it to the track! yes?

Duane

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
upgradedsupra said:
These are stree tires :icon_razz

Not saying that you think it is slow. I don't call racing in downtown traffic a race is all. Let's bring it to the track! yes?

Duane

ummmm, ok, stick to Z rated street tires then:icon_razz

that wasnt traffic, it was a definat light, besides, my car pointed to the sidewalk, that was a little wild. Track will be done. But the date, well i dont know when that will be, due to work and all. If i go friday morning ill just call you and give you my best time

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jayhall said:
ummmm, ok, stick to Z rated street tires then:icon_razz

that wasnt traffic, it was a definat light, besides, my car pointed to the sidewalk, that was a little wild. Track will be done. But the date, well i dont know when that will be, due to work and all. If i go friday morning ill just call you and give you my best time

I have DOT STREET tires. I can drive them on the street as again are DOT :icon_conf Choose what you want.

Anyway, let's race Friday then...come ooon dude. It would be better to race heads up or do you want some car lengths? :evil2: :biglaugh:

Z rated are rubber bands and this car spins them to easy anyway. Have you looked at the tries on the back of Darrell's car? LOL They are pretty much slicks anyway LOL

Duane

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Yea; well I just won 1k for using my visa card. Time for new clutch + 100 wet shot to spool that laggy deathwhining CT26. :rofl:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Disced said:
Yea; well I just won 1k for using my visa card. Time for new clutch + 100 wet shot to spool that laggy deathwhining CT26. :rofl:

Kyle;

If you want to keep those wheels(?)...maybe we can talk?!:icon_razz

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
Ill go heads up with the 1j, you can even keep your slicks too. sept 1st mission, be there.......

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
BTZ said:
Ill go heads up with the 1j, you can even keep your slicks too. sept 1st mission, be there.......

Your car is far from stock Brent. How about I run you in my Supra in a month? Sound like a good race ? :icon_conf

If Darrell wants to turn up the boost then I think it would be a good race. (I will leave that up to him)

PS: They are street DOT tires

Duane

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
upgradedsupra said:
Your car is far from stock Brent. How about I run you in my Supra in a month? Sound like a good race ? :icon_conf

If Darrell wants to turn up the boost then I think it would be a good race. (I will leave that up to him)

Duane

I have no problum turning up the boost.... But i am sure I have a blown turbo look at this video

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
upgradedsupra said:

Duane

sure but it has to be street tires and pump gas to be fair.

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
onejz said:
It is not a bhg we think it is a seal in a turbo

I remember when Jeremy was at the track his car did that with the stock 1j turbos. from a distance it looked like there was a bbq coming from his trunk. lol. except the smoke was not white:3d_frown:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
BTZ said:
sure but it has to be street tires and pump gas to be fair.

It is on pump gas and it is fair. They are no better 60ft's on these tires. (if I raced it it would be better) I only use them to keep traction. The 60ft is only 1.high 9's dude. I ccan do that on street tires and his are bald. trust me.

I think we will trun up the boost to what you have and then call it even. Sound good?!!

Duane

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
no I mean Ill take on the t88 if you use the tires on your everyday wheels and pump gas.

lol bald street tires are good for dragin.