SM Name Stickers (Approved by Grimjack)

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
DSC01358.JPG

I have gotten a few requests for SupraMania Screen name stickers to complement the SupraMania Stickers that GrimJack is selling.

Basically it will be your screen name in a smaller font that I will size to go under or above your currant SM sticker.

Colors will be White, Black or Silver (other colors are available upon request)

I will give a few different Font options for you all. Pictures will be posted on this post by morning.

Seeing that each one is custom made pricing will be as follows..... Prices include Shipping to the US and Canada

2 for $6
each additional $2 each

I will start taking orders as soon as my White Vinyl gets here as I need what I have for a few other jobs. I am guessing Wednesday I should be ready.

PLEASE NOTE: The SM Stickers themselves are GrimJacks deal!! I just make them for him, I am sending him some more so he will have plenty!!! Help support this site and buy a few from him. This post is for the screen names only!!!

I will handle all the money through paypal and i will let you know when to send money.

If you have anything else you need I can include that in your order and will price it accordingly.

On another note: I am starting my New Job at SP next week and may not answer PM's or emails right away as I am getting everything ready for me to work over there. But everyone will get their stickers in a timely matter.

Thanks guys!!!

Last edited:

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
i don't have a paypal account and i'm not setting one up at this time. i was just going to pm you for your address and send cash in the mail. am i shit out of luck?

good luck working for SP, btw! it'll be good to get some Mkiii guys in there. maybe you guys can come up with other cool Mkiii products.

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
Thanks guys....

Money order will be fine.... I will post all the info as soon as the Samples are ready and My White Vinyl is in.

Again if you guys need any other stickers made up.... nows the time to speek up!!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I'm in when and where I send the cash? and would it be ok if i requested hyper green?
or a bright ass green neon i guess green i dont know the color names.
and would 3 colors be too hard to do?
if not ill take 1 green, 1 black, 1 white.

all D34DC311 :)

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
yeah seeing that they are custom... I guess what ever color you want. I have a Kelly green & Apple green. I would say the Apple is what you are looking for.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
D34DC311
^^is it this green?
cause i think it will stand out hella good on my jet black window tint.:biglaugh:

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
Yup.... That would be it.

You guys can go to http://www.1001freefonts.com/ and pic your font if you want and you can choose to have it the length of the SM sticker or small like i have it. Some of you with long names might not have a choice in the matter. Just tell me the name of the font, color and how many and I will get them done up for you.

I can size it to go on the black strip just below my SM sticker in the pic posted on the first post.

I will try to get some more pics as well

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
tim,
to start... what grimjack said x Eleventy Billion.

as for the details: same size as yours, same font, all caps.
i'll take 2 black, 2 white, and 2 silver

thank you!

and rofl @ "1J"
ian.. you should have some made up that say "Not One-J"
that would be the greatest.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
do it IJ!!! lol
since i posted it in the wrong thread earlier... may as well leave it over there...

but, i love this idea. it's great. dont deviate from the font you used, turboA.

and no. no green. that's absofuckinglutely disgusting.
just the colors that were originally produced for the sm decals.

Attachments

• onejay.jpg
    onejay.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 37