Mk3 supra vs 9sec bike with nos

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
stevevangst said:
oops, heheh hey but they got it. thanks lanter man.

No problem.

Yeah, you do some killer launches. I'm going to have to take lessons, not sure my stock clutch would like it though. :icon_bigg

Did you make it to UTL this weekend, I would have been there, but Dan and I were at the Toronto meet, it was a good time

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
ah ya liked it huh?? Well i'm ofcourse running those WHAT PEOPLE SAY shitty powerless CT26 Upgraded turbos I sell, importent mods are

L-afm
To4E 62-1 unclip (set at 17psi first run when i/c pop and 21psi the next when I letted off, was deffent too much power for THAT street and for the little 8.5 tires that I had on)
Nos
walbro pump
1.2mhg (higher the compression-170psi)
afc(untuned was set all 0 across the board in high sett)
2.5 upper ic pipe only with bov (stock intercooler and lower pipe)
afpr

And that's it, everything else is STOCK. yes stock, head, block, ic, mani etc.

I am now pushing over 550hp @21psi to the wheels + nitrous if i'm right, maybe even 600 who knows unless I dyno. all done on a bone stock internal motor and very little mods.

it's not what you got into the car it's what you can do with it I always tell people who say "GOD DANG HOW THE HELL IS YOUR CAR GOING THAT FAST WITH JUST THOSE MODS"

like I said as you can see in the last part I was almost out of control the first two times the car lost it, then I just HAD to let off at the three time the ass did that again, the bike was still about one car and half back and couldn't catch up. The funny part about this race was the bike and his buddys thought that I was just a slow import and put me up against the fastest bike they had that night which what the one I race and the first run he was not on the bottle, as you can tell I killed him off the line hard then POP top ic came off. we came back around and he was like DAME your car is fuken fast as hell "i'm turning the bottle on now" is what he said. that's why he was neck to neck with me all the way down untill end of 3rd when I let off, think about it, over 90mph on a little road like that next to the curb with 700hp to the motor still braking lose. omg if you guys was in there it's pretty PRETTY scary I tell you, on top of that it was dark too. :)

ANYTHING ELSE. LOL

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
suprasonic said:
link not working

Oops sorry I had it transfer to another folder and forgot to make a copy of it into the old folder, it should work now, try it and let me know what you think?

Steve

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
suprasonic said:
great vid your car is extremely fast

thanks suprasonic, BUT the car did get an addedd 4psi of boost since last week and I tell you it is MAJOR fast, at a total of 21psi on 110octank and the car lost about 120lbs. this is a crazy fast car I tell you. for a mk3 at this power. Wow...........that's all I can say. :)