Girlfriend thread

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Just curious to see if anyone is dating Tiffany teen or something of that nature. I guess I have to start it off, Sorry, all I do now is post OT since I sold my mkIII. :icon_conf My bad people, my bad. Maybe the pic will make up for it somehow..... (almost got her talked into the whole bikini carwash deal.... :naughty: )

Anyway, Fellas, Meet Natalie. :icon_bigg
(notice the 82 rebuild pics in her hand.... anyone?)

Lanky will get bonus points if he's the first to reply...
Yeah, an 85, not mint, but she's a 5sp!

Last edited:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Supra Blues said:
Nice teeth and smile.

Turn her around next time. :naughty:

lol, the number of ways that could be taken......

these are just come crapp pics that I took.... 4-5 days ago...

O, if you look close, you can see 3 mkII's... my 82, my white 84, and if you know where you're looking the red '84 I'm redoing right now....

BTW, she beats me..... :icon_conf

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
lol, the number of ways that could be taken......

these are just come crapp pics that I took.... 4-5 days ago...

O, if you look close, you can see 3 mkII's... my 82, my white 84, and if you know where you're looking the red '84 I'm redoing right now....

BTW, she beats me..... :icon_conf

umm pics a little to big, a blind guy can see these.:biglaugh:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
My wife and son last year. It's a big picture, suck it up. 56k peeps shouldn't be cruising the picture threads anyway. :D

IMG_2409.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL grim, ur kid has the this sucks look on his face.
he swims doesnt he? I mean my brother at 1 could swim, just like a rock tho.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
He wasn't fond of water then - that was just over 1 year old. Now he has one of those little blow up pools (I'm lazy, so I use the air compressor to blow it up!) and thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Nat would never let me take the Supra...... we always had to take my grandma's new Caddy...... friggin women..... :icon_conf

*edit*
Nice cow, btw.... :icon_bigg (just noticed it)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
meggs521 said:
Sweet. I rode in a supra to prom... and I left glitter ALL over it.
Sure death right there...... I felt queer just having the glitter on my jacket that one night, let alone in my Supra forever.... That's just not right... well, maybe if the chick was REALLY good looking....

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Sure death right there...... I felt queer just having the glitter on my jacket that one night, let alone in my Supra forever.... That's just not right... well, maybe if the chick was REALLY good looking....

Who cares if someone gets glitter in a MK3? I mean it's not like it's some high dollar car. I think all MK3 owners are required to have at least 5 soda stains, 12 bags of McDees on the passenger floor board, and at least one dead roddent somewhere in the car.