ZP Round 5 Coilover Payment Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
hey guys im waiting on my check to come in, im outta work on workers comp and my check has to come from PA so as soon as i get it ill depsoite it and send my payment i swear, sorry for the delay but my job has been dragging ass on sending my paper work to the insurance

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Just saw this thread. So i was having some confusion with Shimafan because for some reason i'm not seeing him on my main list I have on my computer that I keep track of everything on. BUt on NorCalDrift, i still have my active coilover thread that I can reference names and indeed Shima, you are on that list. When I check my shipment manifest to the names on the list I DO have 11 sets for 11 names on the forum list so SHIMAFAN- you're good to go!

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

oh, just for reference, everythign is completed and is waiting on payment to be loaded onto the boat

Apollonius

Feb 5, 2008
Houston, TX
Ok, pay up guys everything else is sitting in the garage waiting on the coilovers ;)

p1729862_1.jpg

nctexan

Nov 30, 2009
Houston
Apollonius;1729862 said:
Ok, pay up guys everything else is sitting in the garage waiting on the coilovers ;)

p1729879_1.jpg

Nice! Wheel specs?? I've already put all of mine on the car, well I only did the Wilwood's in the front, just upgraded rears with new OEM + powerslots, but other wise....I should put a pic up huh? Oh and I haven't picked up any sway bars yet. What are strong points of Whitelines over S/T or Tanabe?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
arz front and rear sway bars and wheel. You suck.

Im still waiting on my wheels. Hopefully next week.

Are those the varstoens? What sizes?

Apollonius

Feb 5, 2008
Houston, TX

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
hey guys just got off the phone with my workers comp ppl, my check is on the way! it should be here tomorrow, at the latest monday. as soon as i get it i will send payment. thanks for being patient but i am sorry for the delay

nctexan

Nov 30, 2009
Houston
shimafan02;1730201 said:
can't wait to get these in! :icon_bigg
How long do they normally take to get in the states once they're on the boat?

Probably a month with actual shipping time and then customs.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

yota8791;1730354 said:
hey guys just got off the phone with my workers comp ppl, my check is on the way! it should be here tomorrow, at the latest monday. as soon as i get it i will send payment. thanks for being patient but i am sorry for the delay

Great so everything sent off?

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
nctexan;1731594 said:
Probably a month with actual shipping time and then customs.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

hasnt come in yet i guess its a day behind because of the holiday :mad: should be here tomorrow

Great so everything sent off?

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Yep, last payment rolled in so we can get these on the boat now! BTW, we can always be reached at zankokuperformance@att.net since I dont log onto here alot anymore

OR... find us on facebook. Search Zankoku Performance and we'll be the only one listed there

Status
Not open for further replies.