Your job title!!!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I specialize in drug interdiction and drug trafficking.
I also knock on the doors of whom which have involved themselves in felonious criminal activity.

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
J2Vy899.jpg

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
Printing press operator for the pharmaceutical industry. Probably one of the few youngest machine operators in a dying field but regular commercial printing has been going the way of the dinosaur for awhile. A lot of the old timers I work with have great stories of their past jobs and what the printing industry used to be...

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
Tech for the company that invented the telephone. (wont say names, they may read this. lol)

Run lines, install/repair internet, phone & tv. Now they have us doing the sat dishes & fiber for the same pay. It's a joke, now everybody quitting left to right or getting surplussed.
They promised to create 7000 jobs after the new tax bill passed but surplussed 2000+ people.... company ran by cheap bitches & greed :nono:

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
Tech for the company that invented the telephone. (wont say names, they may read this. lol)

Run lines, install/repair internet, phone & tv. Now they have us doing the sat dishes & fiber for the same pay. It's a joke, now everybody quitting left to right or getting surplussed.
They promised to create 7000 jobs after the new tax bill passed but surplussed 2000+ people.... company ran by cheap bitches & greed :nono:

My uncle used to work for Ameritech and they had great benefits when he retired in the 90's but even then he saw what was coming for the future of that company and he knew he had to get out of there.

Old Radar

Oct 20, 2014
San Antonio

<--
<-- That was me for 24 years. B-52 Bombardier (officially "Instructor/Evaluator Radar Navigator")
<--

Seven of those years I was in non-flying staff jobs. Did a tour as a UN Observer in Iraq after Desert Storm. Ended as a Mission Commander for the Open Skies Treaty, flying over Russia and former Warsaw Pact Nations. Flying was definitely my dream job--although I don't miss the 4am report times for 12 hour missions!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
220, sorry if I caused any offense with my last post. Dig the Superfriends meme though, haven't thought of that show since I was a wee tyke.

Radar, very cool man. Explains the plate on your car! You old army / navy types have some rather amusing stories, that's for sure...

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
City bus driver. I'd talk more about it, but then I'd have to erase every member that read this thread. I see you Old Radar from time to time on Broadway and you know where.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Parts cost you can't escape, but labor, that's the big win.

Sadly, the idiots of who can't see the forest for the trees moved into the service shop. There are people who put the margin parts and cut flat rate time (collusion). The store makes the same revenue on the job but doesn't pay anybody. And as such, millions have quit the field. I got in a few big arguments before quitting my job as service manager 2 years ago. And I didn't burn the bridge, I napalmed it.