You'll Never Believe...Celebrity>Tiburon

Well as some of you know im the kid that has the 88' Chevy Celebrity with the cherry bomb glass pack for an exhaust. Well tonight being friday night on the Berlin Tpke coming home from dropping off a friend at the bowling alley. Im cruising windows down, beautiful night blasting music...i get to about Target and i see this kid in one of the 1st gen Tiburons. The kid had this stupid looking wing on it and he was driving like he was the shit..there was some traffic and i saw the kid downshift, (assuming cause he herd my exhaust) and took off... i didnt do anything mostly afraid of hiding cops. the next light red and we rolling to stop the light changes and i punched it in 3rd and then i switched lanes past him doin bout 80.. then we got to the next light which was red..(f-kin turnpike) and i got next to him. he snickered at me and then he punched it n caught me off guard so he had a jump and knowing me and my lead foot i romped it and then caught up with him then passed him pretty steady pace and then by 45-50 it shifted into 3rd and walked away...looked down at the speedo and it was past the 85 by half inch? over 90..lol I got the 2.8 V6 i think he had the 4 cyl but still the celebrity is a TANK. :eek:wned: i slowed and was staring at the kid n he didnt even look over at me! Best feeling seeing as im driving my celeb and no 7M yet...paying for it weekly. Making due with what i got if you wanna say that :biglaugh:

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
I had a 87' Chevy Celebrity a wile ago, thing was a tank. Was comfy as hell though, A/C still worked. Used it like a truck to haul stuff around, was that big. but it BHG

staticpage;1287786 said:
I had a 87' Chevy Celebrity a wile ago, thing was a tank. Was comfy as hell though, A/C still worked. Used it like a truck to haul stuff around, was that big. but it BHG

yeah it is a tank alright..lol but the 2.8 motor that was in them was the same motor in the camaros, so im thinkin if i can find one im gonna swap the intake manifolds and put a cone filter on the end.. :naughty:

Would work...so im told by a ex celebrity owner..lol

DigityD'87;1290913 said:
Pshh! just get a lumina lol. Seriously though, i've beaten a 3 series e34 in mine before. And yes.... i am embarrased to say so lol.

EMBARRASSED????!!!! dude that 3 series should be embarrassed...haha..

oh and i have found a chip for the car too...dont remember where but it was like 100 buck...and found a intake manifold on ebay for 40 bucks i just might pick up..:naughty: