Yet another short-notice MN Supra meet! -->10/23

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Rob and I decided that there needs to be one more meet before the cars get put away, so if you can make it out- DO IT!

This will be happening at Rob's (92NSX) house in Clearwater, MN. If you need directions- PM 92nsx or post up here and we'll get you steered in the right direction.

Last edited:

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
My house works ;) Since most of the guys I suspect will show up are from the st. cloud area . Plus if it dose rain or is cold out the garage is already warm as a summer day.

Have you sent any pm's out Steve?

I sent drew a txt.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
No PM's, I suspect the short notice thing is the hard part. It's always fun, though!

Additionally, I will be heading to Rock Falls on Sunday the 24th for Sport compact racing if the weather is decent. Anyone who wishes to join is welcome! I will be leaving my house in Anoka at 6AM to get there in time for time trials, so plan for an early day if you want to drive down together.

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
Rob, Steve, and Drew, plus the other 2 Supra guys, thanks for stopping by the shop today. Nice to see 3 MKIIIs up and running in late October.I would have liked to made the trip to Clearwater but just have to get this shop complete before the read cold weather sets in. We can have the first Spring mid MN meet here at my place.