Ye Olde Vinyl Collection

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Okay - now, last night, for some reason, i decided to sift through the collection of Vinyl i have in the library (yes, i have a library in my house).

Now, a lot of it is stuff that i've never heard of, or that...well, to be honest, was a bit pants.

However, i sorted the wheat from the chaff, and managed to compile this list of 'good stuff'. Question is - is it worth anything, and would anyone here want to yell the words 'It's MINE!' and tear my arm off for them?

Led Zeppelin - I, II, IV, Houses of the Holy, Presence
Blue Oyster Cult - Agents of Fortune, Tyranny & Mutation, On your feet or on your knees
Queen - Queen, Sheer Heart Attack
Genesis - Seconds Out, Genesis (12th Album), ...and then there were three..., Selling England by the Pound
Rolling Stones - Through the Past Darkly, Rolled Gold, Between the Buttons
Yes - The Yes Album, Relayer
Bad Company - Straight Shooter
ELO - Discovery, Secret Messages
Supertramp - Breakfast in America
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath (7 track gatefold original), Sabotage, Paranoid
The Who - Meaty Beaty Big & Bouncy
Deep Purple - Who do we think we are, in rock, Machine Head, Fireball, Purple Passages
Uriah Heep - Demons & Wizards, Salisbury
Bronski Beat - Age of Consent
Bee Gees - Spirits Having Flown
King Crimson - Lizard
Roxy Music - Flesh + Blood
10cc - How Dare You!
Wings - Band on the Run
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited (no sleeve)
Free - Heartbreaker, Live!
Cream - Heavy Cream (Double LP)
Pink Floyd - Soundtrack from the Film More, Piper at the Gates of Dawn (Original Sleeve, Compilation Gatefold supposed to contain A Saucerful of Secrets as well?), Meddle

Many of these are the original issues from the 1960's and 70's, and i think two of the Led Zep albums are signed.

So...what are they worth?

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Not sure, but send them all to me!

Honestly if its signed its usually worth a bit, but records from the 70's are so dime a dozen, unless its of something more unknown, such as a King Crimson record.

I'm interested if you have any Jazz records? I'll take a looksee on skype later