WTB a JZA70

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Hey Guys, I recently got a shell. I want to buy a JZA and bring it down to the US. What I plan on doing is just swapping all the parts that convert over I am NOT going to swap vins or do a RHD swap. I just want to have a good JZ equiped car to bash around in while I repair/build 92. I Figured if I can get a decent JZA then I can not only have the Motorset but some extras as well. Most cars come over from Japan with Suspension and FMIC and such . I also figured I would strip it down . Glass and Ect. I assume that it is going to cost me around 10.000 CD. But with everything I stand to gain The whole will be cheaper then the sum of all.

So if you come across a RHD JZA for sale post up please.I have been checking Autotrader.ca and Craigslist and ICBC. Thanks

steveo

Dec 15, 2008
Alberta
I have seen that tyee... Has anyone dealt with them? It seems like they have pretty good prices... almost to good to be true... Sorry to thread jack..

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
steveo;1418286 said:
I have seen that tyee... Has anyone dealt with them? It seems like they have pretty good prices... almost to good to be true... Sorry to thread jack..

Been there to see their stock, different cars for every price point.. Didn't deal with them as we were just picking up parts.