wrong pre cat on the downpipe?

*james*

Dec 24, 2008
dmi
So I'm changing my head gasket because it is really blown and when taking the downpipe off to get the turbo off, by the way the downpipe was a bitch to take off it looks like my engine has never been taken apart or worked on which in some cases can be good... Anyways we finally got the dp off and there was a cat welded on not a factory job from what I can tell. The weld was not very good but it looks like the wrong cat is on there, like they took the cat off exhaust pipe and welded it in. I'm not sure if it is the original cat or not. Maybe that is why my hks super dragger is so quiet, more quiet than stock haha! My dp is on the way I bought the bic divorced dp! My friend will post a picture up of the dp with that welded cat on there and someone tell me if that is stock or not..thanks!

*james*

Dec 24, 2008
dmi
Yeah well I gotta put it back on till the dp gets here its backordered and doesn't ship till the 27th which sucks.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
hehe sorry guys had big plans tonight or I would of had it up sooner. Heres a pic of his downpipe.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I ran a dragger with a down pipe to 3 inch test pipe. If you are looking for it to be louder i would suggest getting a different exhaust. the dragger is very quite unless you are at wot. Thats what i like about the dragger. No unwanted attention.