would any 1 be intrested in solid mounts?

evildoer

Apr 4, 2005
Augusta, Georgia
my fabricator has a whole bunch of solid alumiun the right size for our mounts
just seeing if there was any intrest in this since im making mine up as we speak price would be 75-100 alot cheaper then what you can get online if intrested pm me or post peace

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
i dont have a problem with it. i have supracentral semi-solid and sometimes i can feel the trans almost "bounce" the shifter will move a little if i hit a dip or something like that. i'd like it to be a little more secure. plus, my mount may be junk (i had no idea how to tell if it was crap or not) so, if it is bad, perfect timing for someone to make a solid one. i'll bite.

evildoer

Apr 4, 2005
Augusta, Georgia
well from the research ive done on here b4 it got hacked and on sf never heard of a problem like that plus metal mounts have been used for years im having my fab guy make up about 10 sets to start if they dont sell here or on sf ill throw them on ebay
but im not skurred to use them seeing how many people are using them peace

B

Boostaddctn

Did you guys know that if you just measure the deminsions of your stock mounts, bring it to a machine shop and they can do it for ya for $40 for both... aight peace

evildoer

Apr 4, 2005
Augusta, Georgia
well just got the info from the fabricator and he has a set ready for me price is going to be 90.00 and that includes the bolts and everything im going to ask for a group buy from a moderator today once i have pics ill post them peace