Working in High Point, NC for a while

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Hey all. My company has me working at the coliseum in Greensboro and living in High Point, NC for a few months. I went out tonight to check out the local scene and it was a damn car show out there!

I saw lots of suped up cars (and lots of rice) along with quite a few bikes cruising on N. Main (near Us 311) were I'm staying. I even spotted a nice looking red targa supra at the raceway gas station across from where I was getting a pizza.

So I'm curious if anyone here lives near High Point that could tell me where to find some good bars/clubs etc. I may even bring the supra down in a couple weeks when I return from MI after Labor Day. Basically, I'm looking for something to do on the weekends and meet up with some fellow supra owners nearby.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Yeah, I flew in to Raleigh yesterday, picked up a rental and drove to the extended stay in High Point. I should have been here on Wed, but my flight was delayed in ATL for 3 hrs so I went to the only bar I could smoke in and met this nice hottie from NC and we hit it off. We ended up getting tipsy and I decided to spend the night with her instead of flying out. I love meeting women at the airport!