WOOO HOOOOO

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
well the trucking company that hit my car decided to pay outta pocket. the dent is minor so i dont care.

i already picked up a T4 60-1 from daneyan a few weeks ago and now my money is waiting for me at a western union!!!!! so i'll be ordering the mani. from Drew tomorrow morning hopefully get it shipped out tomorrow, then buying a WG from tissimo and then getting my oil lines and fittings from summit and BL. CAN'T WAIT!

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
Sweet man, I just recently made the decision to go single so I should be joining in on the excitement soon. I'm going to see what kinds of numbers the upgraded 12b's will put down and then sell them. I don't think I have ever had something motivating me so much as wanting to go single is.

Hey, you're in south FL right...if you need any help man let me know, I usually have weekends off from work and always down to lend a hand.

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
The Reaper said:
well the trucking company that hit my car decided to pay outta pocket. the dent is minor so i dont care.

i already picked up a T4 60-1 from daneyan a few weeks ago and now my money is waiting for me at a western union!!!!! so i'll be ordering the mani. from Drew tomorrow morning hopefully get it shipped out tomorrow, then buying a WG from tissimo and then getting my oil lines and fittings from summit and BL. CAN'T WAIT!

It feels good to know you have pars coming for the supra doesn't it? Not selling the car anymore?

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
im in east central florida. about 45 to an hr north of westpalm on 95.

as of right now im not planning on selling the car, but if i can't find a way to get a better comfortable car with A/C for the baby then i might have no choice. fmaily comes first.

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
hahahaha yea. i might be down there for the towers meet one weekend tho ;)

Joe you're tossing the upgraded twins?

Ken

Apr 6, 2005
Houston, TX
fstlane88 said:
Sweet man, I just recently made the decision to go single so I should be joining in on the excitement soon. I'm going to see what kinds of numbers the upgraded 12b's will put down and then sell them. I don't think I have ever had something motivating me so much as wanting to go single is.

Hey, you're in south FL right...if you need any help man let me know, I usually have weekends off from work and always down to lend a hand.

cool man, lmk when the twins come off!

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
just play around with your car and you will figure out how to get it back together. thats how you learn bro!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
The Reaper said:
hahahaha yea. i might be down there for the towers meet one weekend tho ;)

Joe you're tossing the upgraded twins?

LOL NO. I mean I'm getting them back soon. I have my stock twins back on right now because my Blitz twins were out on warranty rebuild. I meant I'm taking my stock twins back off soon, AGAIN!! This will be like the 3rd time :aigo:

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
hahahahahaha OH i was gonna say. you were just saying that you doubt you'll EVER go single after having the blitz twins!!! I WAS CONFUSED! LOL

daneyan

Banned
Sep 1, 2005
South Florida
OneJoeZee said:
LOL NO. I mean I'm getting them back soon. I have my stock twins back on right now because my Blitz twins were out on warranty rebuild. I meant I'm taking my stock twins back off soon, AGAIN!! This will be like the 3rd time :aigo:
shit man u must have taking those things off down pat now.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
The Reaper said:
hahahahahaha OH i was gonna say. you were just saying that you doubt you'll EVER go single after having the blitz twins!!! I WAS CONFUSED! LOL

Well, it wouldn't be easy to just change setups like it's easy to change turbos if you're single, so I doubt I'll change the setup unless I really wanna go for some super power or something. IDK. The lag didn't bother me that much and I haven't even experienced them past 10psi yet. So I've got alot of headroom still.

Daneyan - After doing it 4 times now(I think), I'm pretty quick about taking them off/putting them off. Kinda embarassing actually. I was hoping the last time was THE last time. Now I'm hoping this time is the last time....

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
wish you weren't so far away....LIKE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY!!! i dont feel like taking mine off LOL

but yea 10 psi on those twins is nothing. get em back and crank it up!!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Should be back this weekend. But I gotta get my oil lines redone and a few new couplers and tbolts. I don't wanna trust my newly rebuilt turbos to the oil lines the kit came with. They could/should be better. So maybe I won't get a chance to get to it until next weekend. I'm not sure yet.

10psi definately is only scratching the potential but it was still quicker than my stock twins at like 14-15psi once they got going.

Enough about my car though. I wanna hear more about your upgrade. :p

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
haha no sweat man. mine's nothing major
just doing the typical poor mkiii owner upgrade. doing everything in steps

gonna get drewgos mani bought tomorrow, a t'netics 42mm racegate from justin (tissimo) then oil lines from summit and fittings from BL probably and get one of those pipes with the SSQV flange already on it from ebay and run it to the stock IC and piping for now.

i'm only gonna run like 12 psi until i can get 550's, clutch, IC, walbro, and another piggyback. with the kid on the way i wanted to get the BIG stuff done first with the insurance money since my dent is nothing major.

thats pretty much it. i hate doing it in steps cause its almost ghetto in a way but i can only do what i can do....