wiring question

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
can anyone tell me what this plug is? and if i need to move it too my new car? it was on the front clip attached to the fuse box. i think it went to the lighting system and if it did will be ok to cut and just switch the wires to my fuse box in my car now?

Attachments

• wire.jpg
    wire.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 73

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
the fuse box has all the wires going to the lighting and under the dash we are trying to figure out the wiring and i am so lost i have no idea what is what that wire leads to the fuse box and the wires from the fuse box go to the lights under the dash everywhere help please

chuckmuska2005

Dec 3, 2007
canton
karlmk3;1435253 said:
whats the ea2 do? idk wiring at all

EA2 is the name of the connector. Go to 1jz.com and go to the wiring diagrams. It'll give you a pdf file to open on the next page and is labeled connector id's, it's the third one. the id for connector ea2 is on page 14 and 15.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
ok thats what it is but do i need that cause i dont have the plug in my supra that im putting the 1jz into

chuckmuska2005

Dec 3, 2007
canton
karlmk3;1439619 said:
ok thats what it is but do i need that cause i dont have the plug in my supra that im putting the 1jz into

Yea you'll have to wire it into the fuse box, what kind of harness/ecu do you have, soarer, chaser, jdm supra?

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
ok this is he only thing holding me up its driving me up the wall i tryed to fallow these wires last night just to find out that they go to another plug so i fallow that plug it goes into the fender and all the way around the dam car??? can someone direct me to a idiots guide to wire 1jz into a ma70 ? i also need to know what else ill need to buy im going to try and finish this car on thursday friday i guess i need power stearing lines off a mk4 correct? is there anything else i could be missing

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
The little 2 pin guy is for a noise filter. There should have been one in that same area on your 7M that you can use.