wiring help

green

Dec 17, 2007
Toronto
hey everyone dont know where to ask and post the topic but here it goes, i have an 88 supra turbo for whats its worth, the wiring problem has to deal with the windows the passenger side window wont go down with either switch from passenger to driver. Now i have heard countless different opinions the window motor is fine just to get that out of the way people told me it would be the master switch which i changed but still the window wont go down people have said to clean the contacts and it would work but i have not tried yet, i have heard that it would be the relay and it is not sending signal over to the other side. in order for me to get that window down i would have to jump them but does not really help if its starts to rain or whatever cause i would have to lean over and jump them again to get that window up. so i need help to narrow down the problem and if its possible to find a trouble tree or a window wiring diagram anything at this point would be helpful as the weather gets hotter and it rains kind of hard to always having to jump them for the windows to go up/down.

green

Dec 17, 2007
Toronto
sorry for the late reply but thanks for the sites

anyways still window is not working i used to jump them to get them up and down. But since hearing about switches and what not i got another passenger switch cleaned it up and proped her in still nothing so i tried out my buddies master switch which worked fine on his car and still nothing. my cars interior is all in pieces since the heater core is getting put in me and my buddies thought we could figure out the problem with the window with both switches put in the passenger side goes up on its own, we got that the motor is getting constant power so it gets hot along with the p.switch. now my buddy gave it direct power straight from the drivers switch to the passenger side so then it may rule out interference in between. He is starting to strongly believe that it is the master switch which everyone else is saying also. some want me to get a brand new switch but from factory it is around $450 plus there is no way of returning it . If there any ideas that anyone has to help me out with this PLEASE do.

Thanks