Wiring diagrams

Turbo Skegget

Jul 27, 2005
Norrtelje
Does anybody have a complete good digital copy (preferable a PDF) of the Toyota EWD104F? The one I can find on the internet is missing pages and the quality is poor.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
The dealer network can still get them. And you can find them on ebay.

Which one is 104F? I am not at the house. I have 88 and 91 Supras.

Turbo Skegget

Jul 27, 2005
Norrtelje
When I specifically need the more detailed "Electrical Wiring Diagram Supplement" from August 90, why do you post links to the regular wiring diagrams?

Turbo Skegget

Jul 27, 2005
Norrtelje
Rovhal ??

Well I admit I didnt say thanks, but I didnt mean to sound rude as you all seem to think...

Isnt there anybody out there who has a good digital copy of these wiring diagrams?

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
3p141592654;1652879 said:
I wish him good luck too. I also think common courtesy would be to thank someone for responding to their question, even if it's not what they were looking for.
Yeah, me too. The title of his thread is Wiring diagrams. The first post ask for pdf and gives a part number. Not until the third post did he put Supplement. I missed it. So if he thinks being rude is the way to get the info he wants, I wish him luck.

Turbo Skegget

Jul 27, 2005
Norrtelje
isnms - read my reply....

Nick M - at first I need the Starter, Ignition and Charging circuits. But I would greatly appriciate the whole Supplement.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Starter, charging and ignition is complete in the EWD without whatever the supplement is. I have seen updates that get stickied right over the old page. But not a book of changes.

Turbo Skegget

Jul 27, 2005
Norrtelje
Ok, first of I am not trying to be an asshole here. If you all knew what I was asking for you would probably also want a copy (atleast all of you who are doing wiring on your car and have late -90 to -92 models). One great thing with this Toyota EWD104F is that it has all the connectors marked out and named which all the other wiring diagrams lack.

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
It's very hard to gauge someone's intent over the internet when you just have a few sentences to go by. Thanks for clarifying.

The standard TEWD does have detailed connector info including location, pinout, and wiring diagrams in the case of junction blocks. Does EWD104F go beyond that? The only thing I could think to add would be part numbers for ordering the connectors.

(Seems like www.cygnusx1.net is down, hopefully not permanently)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Turbo Skegget;1654012 said:
One great thing with this Toyota EWD104F is that it has all the connectors marked out and named which all the other wiring diagrams lack.

It most certainly does have those. I think maybe you are comparing the diagrams at the back of the repair manual with the standard electrical wiring diagram which is a book. That is what I was refering to. And it does have all the connectors, wire routing, ground splice locations, etc.