Why the cops here are so cool

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
Yeah, if you're capable of editing video to add music (bad or good), then you also have the ability to edit out the shitty footage.

A. You're not a professional photographer.
B. Buy a tripod.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I hope it sent a good messages to dumbasses doing stupid shit in parking lots to impress people, but lets get one thing straight cops are cops NONE ARE "COOL", there all pigs we love to piss off.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Nick M said:
You are going to wish that "pig" was there the first time you get robbed at an ATM.

exactly...they're out there doing their job just like everyone else. It just so happens that their job gets them nothing but a bad rep because people are too irresponsible to at least own up to their mistakes. If I get caught speeding or goofing around in a parking lot, I'm not going to argue about it!

plus, sometimes if you treat that cop like a person, and not a pig, they'll be more inclined to simply say "don't do it again" and send you on your way...not that every cop out there is a decent guy, there's quite a few assholes...but if I was getting shit on all day I think I'd turn out the same way...

7MA61

7MA61
Aug 27, 2006
Sydney
JustAnotherVictim said:
Except he won't be. Nothing against cops but when you really need them they're usually never there.
Disagree other week had to make a quick pullover for my mate to spew his guts out, cops pulled over as there was an abandoned car in the road near me and they thought we were going to strip it for parts.

Once they realised what was happening and had a laugh they asked if I needed any help with my mate I said we'd be fine and they then phoned in the dumped car as well.

They were proactive in trying to curb someones car from being stripped offered to help out and then despite the fact I'd consumed a few brews as well still probably well under the legal limit they didn't even breath test me instead offered to help with my mate and call an ambulance if needed.:icon_bigg

Once my mate got it out of his system he recovered a fair bit and they wished me luck on the rest of my trip still had a good 40mins drive ahead of me.

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
to all the cop haters out there... I am 19, my old football coach was the local police captain, and I have buddies with 2 cops at my work, and 1 at my old job, cops are cool as hell, they like pissing ricers off with their grape fruit exhausts.. it is their nature. The 2 cops at my work both race, one is running an 11 second car. I have talked in detail to both about tickets, reasons to pull ppl over, if they would pull over for this, and if you treat a cop with respect ect, they are cool people. I have had assholes, but it is the face they put on for the job, for all they know you have a gun ready to shoot them... they can't be "cool" on the job or they will be dead.

kids deserved it... I have always loved cars. but I never go to the local shows ect... those guns... those drugs are the reason... I dont want anyone near my car (that is a car "enthusiast") unless I know them... those meets are always disasters... why people go I don't know... you have to be smart in this world...

Last edited:

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
To all you immature kids..

The cop that video taped this, he posts on our local forum. He hates ricers and it's his job to bust car meets and illegal cars.

He also loves correctly modified cars, and will stop by meets and hang out and shoot the shit. He also posts on the boards where he's going to bust next. So yeah, make fun of him.. but to us he's a good friend and a nice guy.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Yea, Ya know I'm going into the police academy, I guess the world is full of idiots and even some find thier way onto supramania. If you don't like cops it could be because you get yourself into trouble, or maybe because you think they mistreat people. There are always gonna be bad cops, good cops, and just average cops, they are people just like you and I, I've met a few that were dicks, and a few that go above and beyond thier duty to help you.

Basically if that's your opinion that cops are bad or that they are Pigs then fine, but then again when I call you out on being a dipshit due to the afformentioned opinion then don't bother getting pissy, because I no longer have any respect for you whatsoever.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
in my area MOST of the police are maniacs. they simply have too much power and arent held accountable for their actions.

we need police, it is a tough job, but they too often as a whole abuse their power.

when they stop hassling innocent people and treating EVERYONE like criminals, is when i will respect the institution as a whole. to all the police out there that are NOT like how i have just described, i respect you more than you will ever know. please continue to do the right thing.

however, most of the police out there (in my area at least) have a serious screw loose and it is a growing problem.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Let me be the first to say they had some dump ass weed in the video, secondly i woundnt even take shit up there with me just incase something like this happens.Lastly fuck the police, i feel bad for the innocent people that got a ticker or harrarassed during this display of law enforcement power, the guilty people got what they deserved

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
Oh dont worry, everyone was warned well in advance to not show up. It's an event called "La Fiebre", because the spanish people that attend this show of cars are mostly spanish, with no licences, and illegal cars. They've been warned to clear out multiple times, but due to some recent shootings at these meets, who ever still shows up, will be treated with no warnings.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
The cop who video taped this is a cool guy.

Why is there so much controversy about this he busted a bunch of ricers found drugs weapons and most likely since its in Orlando stolen car parts. What did he do wrong now.