Why don't I have talent?? (Possibly NWS)

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Pretty neat. While it is impressive, IDK if I would associate it with natural talent... it probably took him/her a LOT of time to be able to do that.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
^I've watched a couple of them and I think they're using a stylus or something like it, in which case I'd say that that's probably along the lines of natural talent. But even if they're not, it would still take some type of talent, learned or natural, to pull these things off.

I kind of get the feeling that the computer might be helping out a bit... but I'm giving the artists the benefit of the doubt, because the idea that someone's actually doing this is just freaking amazing.

Here's another:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sPl_Z7ZU

A

ArthurRitus

Would be cool if they took a second camera and recorded out a window, would be nice to see the sun rise and set a few times while this kid did this.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
If you just showed me the end result for a few seconds, I'd think it was a real car with a backdrop. That's crazy.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
You can do anything you want as long as you put time and effort into it and never quit. Those with talent are just able to do it easier.

Cheers,
Roy

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
the other guy that does this (but with photoshop) takes an average of 8 hours to do it...

still, damn good, even with a stylis...