Who repairs bad 1JZ ECUs with a possible trace issue?

Well, last year i talked to a guy who was new on our forum but a vet on another forum. He was a great electronics guy and he said he could repair my blitz access ecu for the 1jz. Well, i just spent an hour going through every post i had made in the last year and every PM looking for his contact info. Anyone know who i am talking about. Do you have any suggestions? My ECU went down last summer and i spent months attempting to fix it, but i couldn't do it. I need professional help now. I would like to fix it so i can sell it because they are worth A LOT! :)

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
I have a guy that can do it, He already does it for the DSM ecus & 3SI... But NOBODY wanted to help with a engine diagram here so my friend can see where everything goes...
If he can do it for the DSM ecus he can def do it for the JZA70 ecus, I have seen DSM ecus were the capacitors destroyed the traces & he fixed them without a problem...

Jostar;1336103 said:
I have a guy that can do it, He already does it for the DSM ecus & 3SI... But NOBODY wanted to help with a engine diagram here so my friend can see where everything goes...
If he can do it for the DSM ecus he can def do it for the JZA70 ecus, I have seen DSM ecus were the capacitors destroyed the traces & he fixed them without a problem...
Do you know how much he charges?

hpim14941ys9.jpg

there it is.
It was a leaking cap that blew from the bottom. You can see the black behind it. It was probably about 85 or 90 degrees when it occurred.
Here is the full thread.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75219

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
I got good news!! MY friend might be able to fix bad jza70 ecus, He has 2 of mine that fail before, From what he told me, a few capacitors are bad & damage a few traces & took out a injector driver just by looking at the ecu with the pinout... I was amazed, HE still hasn't done anything to it though, Just looked at it... I might need get extra ecus that are dead or damage for parts, Anyone that has dead ecus wanna sell or donate for the cause??? please PM if you do have jza70 ecus that are bad or dead..