Who is the all time badest movie character there ever was? Or your favorite movie?

L

lanky189

"What" ain't no country I know! Do they speak English in "What"?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy
my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Im sorry, did that break your concentration?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lanky189 said:
"What" ain't no country I know! Do they speak English in "What"?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy
my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Im sorry, did that break your concentration?

i think that falls under all time badass movie quote.

L

lanky189

all three of em, and all spoken by the baddest motherf--ker there is.

YES I THINK THEY DESERVE TO DIE....AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
srry but, when their in the restaurant and its getting robbed and he tells them to look into the bag and get the wallet that says "bad MotherFu(Ker on it" that was best sence.

Tigerkat229

Sexy Kitty
Aug 2, 2005
Dallas, TX
www.xanga.com
Fav Movie: Some Kind of Wonderful
Fav actor: Jon Cusack (not sure if i spelled that right) and John Travolta
Fav Actress: Molly Ringwald

Sorry guys...I've got a thing for 80's flicks...and John travolta is just awesome in everything he does...swordfish, pulp fiction...the man is awesome...

P

Pokey

MDCmotorsports said:
I've been told I look like Ed many a time...

Skin head style...

Any who the baddest @ss movie character of all time is The Punisher.

That Russian kicked that guys ass and still got up. Although Tom Cruise in that movie where he's the hitman was pretty whicked too.

that would be collateral

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Tigerkat229 said:
Fav Movie: Some Kind of Wonderful
Fav actor: Jon Cusack (not sure if i spelled that right) and John Travolta
Fav Actress: Molly Ringwald

Sorry guys...I've got a thing for 80's flicks...and John travolta is just awesome in everything he does...swordfish, pulp fiction...the man is awesome...

as i read this (i had the mind set u were a guy) the further i got it sounded about as gay as turbo joes baby blue supe:biglaugh:.
but now that i figured out ur a chick, it fits.
Welcome to the forums.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
^
She is taking a temporary break from Supras.
She had one and will again, but right now her focus is on school (which we all know is more important).
She is also known to the chat room crew and hangs out with us there too sometimes:)

Right, Kat?

Glad you joined up, but you already know that :icon_razz

Tigerkat229

Sexy Kitty
Aug 2, 2005
Dallas, TX
www.xanga.com
Tony Mawad said:
^
She is taking a temporary break from Supras.
She had one and will again, but right now her focus is on school (which we all know is more important).
She is also known to the chat room crew and hangs out with us there too sometimes:)

Right, Kat?

Glad you joined up, but you already know that :icon_razz

All that Tony says is true...I used to own a 91 Turbo White Package...sooo hot...and if it wasn't for school I'd be all over the next one...but I have to wait at the moment...

I miss boost...it sux to pull up next to a guy and not know I can beat him :icon_frow but yea....Still a major enthusiast and I still go to meets w/ my Dallas guys...

~Kitty

P

Pokey

Tigerkat229 said:
All that Tony says is true...I used to own a 91 Turbo White Package...sooo hot...and if it wasn't for school I'd be all over the next one...but I have to wait at the moment...

I miss boost...it sux to pull up next to a guy and not know I can beat him :icon_frow but yea....Still a major enthusiast and I still go to meets w/ my Dallas guys...

~Kitty

welcome