Who does good work?

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
I have a extra head for my 7M and there is not a single reputable place around here to do the work on it for me. I will probably need to ship it somewhere to get it set up for a MHG. I also would like a port and polish done, as well as new valves and seals, true up intake exhaust and replace all the studs ect... I would like to know if anyone has any sudjestions of where I should send it to have quality work done?

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
WOW! Thats alot more than what I plan to do! I plan to run stock cams. But If your shop can do that much I'm sure they could handle mine. How much it will cost to ship, do it, and ship back is probably going to kill my budget for the month. But I need quality work so I dont get BHGed:biglaugh:

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
ms07s;907632 said:
WOW! Thats alot more than what I plan to do! I plan to run stock cams. But If your shop can do that much I'm sure they could handle mine. How much it will cost to ship, do it, and ship back is probably going to kill my budget for the month. But I need quality work so I dont get BHGed:biglaugh:

LoL i will make sure they take care of you, i have not yet seen anyone out Flow my head with stock valves!!! quality is just amazing and prices are reaallllyyy good too .:evil2:

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
madsupra88;907639 said:
LoL i will make sure they take care of you, i have not yet seen anyone out Flow my head with stock valves!!! quality is just amazing and prices are reaallllyyy good too .:evil2:

I'm interested! The shipping quote I got said shipping the head will be about $100 each way maybe less depending on area. Pm me a price for the work if you can! I don't need a monster just something that can do 15psi....my current goal and 25psi my future goal.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
ms07s;907650 said:
I'm interested! The shipping quote I got said shipping the head will be about $100 each way maybe less depending on area. Pm me a price for the work if you can! I don't need a monster just something that can do 15psi....my current goal and 25psi my future goal.

Wowooo thats alot for shipping man, who are you going through!! i shipped a trans through ups for $80

Give you your zip, and ill see if i can get you cheaper shipping! :)

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Thats the high dollar priority overnight stuff. If I do the flat rate its about half depending on if its Fedex or UPS. I guess I can wait.:biglaugh:

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Rich is a machinist...for any work, you'll deal directly with him...he doesn't farm machine work out. He's working on my 7M head (extensive mods) and a full treatment on my crank. He made the crank girdle for what is likely the highest HP 7M on this forum. Quality wise, you're not going to beat the work.

He also is a parts dealer for a lot of big name companies. He also has a FedEx account...I doubt you'll beat the price he gets on shipping...plus, OH is closer to TN ;)

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Im not trying to steel bussiness from anybody here..

All i did was offer him a really bad ass machine shop that i deal with! that does quality work and i know the guy pretty well so i can get a really good deal on it! Its a cnc job!!

It doesnt matter to me what his decision is, im just trying to help him!

-saif

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Didn't mean to imply you were ;)

Just trying to help myself...having alternatives is good.
The work Rich does speaks for itself.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
I will go with whomever I can afford LOL. Damn...now I sound like a typical MK3 owner... I have another project on a 240sx I'm looking into.....I need it as a daily driver.