Where to get rear bump-stop, bumper, bellow.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I'm trying to install my spring, shocks, and strut combo. My bellow? Or bumper? Or whatever it's called is crumbling. Been trying to locate some. But no luck. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks.20150409_173915_zpsnqef9qmb.jpg

Last edited:

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Thanks, man. I ran all over to the local parts stores and they all called it something different. Of course no one had them or could even order them.

I'm guessing the first two links are to the front and rear?

My mounts look to be in good shape. Is there anything I should be looking for?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Tried that moog one and its for the front. The one I need is the rear. Anyone else? For some reason everyone has the front and nobody has the rear.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I don't like how they don't sit snug in the mount. I figure that the rim of the mount that it sits in lends support. I would hate to pull it all out again to replace a split bump stop. I'm leaning towards Going to the dealer. But they want $106 a piece. I think I'm gonna go with a dealer online. I've seen them for around $50.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
the online ones are the same as the "Moog" brand ones you can buy at O'reillys, i was really pissed after all the work i did trying to find actual replacement parts turned out to be just generic pieces. but they work pretty well and are cheaper than the factory part. the dealership was the only place i could find the actual piece, also try looking up the price for the 89+ bump stops instead, they should be cheaper but the same part.

also try getting new spring isolators from energy suspension to replace the nasty old ones in the front

a couple of pics of my setup

they dont look half bad when you get them installed