Where to find NDC Rod Bearings?

7m_no_sht

7m-no-more 1uzTT baby
Dec 6, 2011
Virginia Beach, VA
Iv been looking on the fourm as to what rod bearings to run, and so far iv seen NDC is the best of the best, there is just one problem, in their catalog it doesnt show a part number for the rod bearings, only mains thursts and wrist pin bushings, does anybody know where i can find the rod bearings?

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Go to NAPA and get a Set of Tai Ho's they're a step above NDC, and Tai Ho is OEM toyota. ;)

But Clevite Rod Bearings tend to NDC.

I run NDC Rod Bearings (Clevite boxed) with Tai Ho Mains. :)

7m_no_sht

7m-no-more 1uzTT baby
Dec 6, 2011
Virginia Beach, VA
yeah i dont want "OEM" grade, i want above that, im looking to push about 500whp when this engine is done, iv herd clevite doesnt make the M bearing anymore so they just re-box others such as NDC or some other brand which i dont like because i want to know exactly what im running in my engine you know?

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
NDC and TAI HO's are fine for 500 ponies.

Buy a set of Clevites (they'll have NDC's in the box.) from your local machine shop supply, titan, or SIP Racing. (Just make sure they say Made in japan.) :)

500 is nothing for the 7M, you make it sound like you're making 1000. Focus on the fuel system and head flow not overkilling the bottom end. ;)

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
OEM grade is actually probably the best you can get. I know of a guy running 1000+ on OEM bearings. He's actually on the forums. But sadly some of the sizes have been discontinued. I went with NDC bearings in Clevite boxes

Sent from my terrible HTC Rezound using Tapatalk. Don't buy HTC...

Last edited: