Where to buy motors!?? 2jzgte's rear sump complete motors

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I have a rear sump oil pan, and I just bought a 2jzgte aristo from jdm source. I'll let you know what it looks like when I get it.

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
That's because the only ones left are MKIV Supra 2JZ's that have a v160 6-speed attached to them for $7k+. Just suck it up and get a front sump Aristo like the rest of us and swap pans to a rear sump. I bought my rear sump for $200 shipped and sold my front sump locally for the same price to a 240sx owner.

D-berg

okay but in order to convert it to rear sump dont u gotta the drill and tap the oil pump somewhere?,, i just cant find shit on it

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

so you got your motor from jdm source already?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
No not yet. They should be shipping it soon.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

And I think what you are referring to is taping the oil pan for the oil return line from the turbo.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
No drilling and tapping. You just swap pans. The oil pick up is the same. Can use a rear sump from a 1jz or a 2jzgte or a 2jzge.

Got my 1jz from jdm engine corp. Was like brand new on the inside.

There is also zerolift and they do lots of business on zilvia.net to all the 240 guys.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Ya they are. There cs was a little eh but i got my engine in like 4 days and was only 1100 shipped for a near perfect 1jz.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I emailed them some questions and their responce was "call me when your ready to buy". So I emailed them back when I'm ready to buy I know who I won't be calling!

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

But they sure did get it to you quick. I'm still waiting for mine and I bought it ten days ago

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Ya i just called them. He said it didnt have a igniter but it really did. No map sensor tho i got one easily. Bottom end looked brand new and the top end was barely starting to get that golden color. I have about 60psi at 3k on the stock oil pressure gauge. It was a front sump chaser motor but i found rear sump pan for a good price. Turbos are even good.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I paid for it on the 8th or 9th. They still haven't shipped it. They told me it takes 3-4 days to get it ready to ship. I just hope its a clean motor.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Thats the worst feeling. Shit whens it going to get here, Is it going to be totally fucked or super clean.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I just got my tracking number today. It will be here in another week. Im not in a rush to get it, its just I'm going on vacation in two weeks. And I want to be here when its delivered. I will update in a week.