Where The NC Supras At?

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Supracerxtreme said:
It's got a 1J in it, shouldnt you be proud enough it's still a Supra :)?

lol. True, but the interior was real nasty and it had body damage on the drivers side quarter panel. It definately didn't look as good as the other Supra's there the last time.

icepanthar22

lovin' the turbo spool...
Apr 22, 2005
Cary, NC
I live in Cary NC, and have a white mkiii turbo (slightly modded). I know I had the red Supra out on capital quite a bit, and I have a twin somewhere in Cary.....

(it will be alot more fun once jeff is done putting on the fun bits on it)...

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
icepanthar22 said:
I live in Cary NC, and have a white mkiii turbo (slightly modded). I know I had the red Supra out on capital quite a bit, and I have a twin somewhere in Cary.....

(it will be alot more fun once jeff is done putting on the fun bits on it)...

Lol, how many Supra's do you have?

icepanthar22

Apr 22, 2005
Cary, NC
Blksupra1jzed said:
Lol, how many Supra's do you have?

Just one - I meant to say that I have seen that one on capital quite a bit!

I am in the process of putting a bigger turbo on mine, (57 Ttrim), MKIV wheels, new Tokico shocks, and removing my lowering springs. (plus a whole bunch of other stuff (upgraded radiator, completing my 3 inch exhaust, etc, etc)

:)

I am planning on going to the meet in December .... maybe all the Supra's from the Triangle could meet and drive down to Concord together.

Last edited:

onefstsupra89

Sep 12, 2006
Winston Salem , NC
Hey Northern guys how about picking a spot to meet prior to the Q&S meet on the 30th. We will be comming from Winston Salem i was thinking the outback restaurant on I85 which is just off exit-76. anyone with a phone # pm me so we can coordinate. thank you guys.

Last edited:

onefstsupra89

Sep 12, 2006
Winston Salem , NC
Hey CJ (female) it was nice meeting you and the redhead... :) today, im hopping to see everyone again soon also thank CJ (male) for me for the decals whey look awsome.....we need to have or even make a NC supra club.

boostindoo

Jul 18, 2006
raleigh
sup fellas, kinda late but didnt catch this thread. im in raleigh, white 90 targa, 1jz, gt40. finally on the road. see you guys around.

icepanthar22

Apr 22, 2005
Cary, NC
boostindoo said:
sup fellas, kinda late but didnt catch this thread. im in raleigh, white 90 targa, 1jz, gt40. finally on the road. see you guys around.

sweet another white mk3 rolling around. i know there are 2 other mod'd ones in the triangle area....dont know if it is anyone that posts on this forum.

not that mine is running anymore... lol:cry:

icepanthar22

Apr 22, 2005
Cary, NC
rod in my engine so my supra is now a giant paperweight. i bought another 7m, getting some machine work done to it, and hopefully putting it in sometime in august.

we will see...

blackkarma

MoN-sTaR
Jan 17, 2007
jacksonville, nc
man with all these NC supras around here we need to get together sometime....ive only seen 2 mk3's and one mkiv since ive moved back from FL it would be nice to meet some others