Where is all the Illinois guys at.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Come to Chi2k9 this year and you'll see a whole lot of Illinois owners. ;)

Really though...I always see Illinois/Chicago owners posting throughout the boards.
So, they're here...just not sure how often they get in here or even if they know how to.

Jeff

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
Yup that's me.

What a great pic besides them old ass seats in there. I back black leather in there now.

Last edited:

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
take it to sound performance :) Im from IL but im going to college in Anderson IN. at the moment. I lived in the Mattoon, Charleston area about an hour south of champaign.

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
suprafanatic;1237295 said:
take it to sound performance :) Im from IL but im going to college in Anderson IN. at the moment. I lived in the Mattoon, Charleston area about an hour south of champaign.

Really? I'm living in Urbana/Champaign at the moment.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
falconpunch1978;1244797 said:
so how many people normally show up to these supra meets, Im thinkin about checkin out chi2k9. Im from naperville, lookin to see more top notch sups

Wow, Supra folk from Illinois that have never attended a Chicago Annual?

Well, to simplify it...If you enjoy 100+ Supra's, 1000+HP Supra's, LOTS of variety, Professional models, Racing, overall Supra community brotheran comradery and some of the nicest Supra's you'll ever see...
I suggest you be there this year, Mr. falconpunch. :)

Here's a little taste of what it's like.
Run through a couple pages here.....
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78733&highlight=chi2k8

Chicago Annual (aka Chi2k_) has been around for years and is certainly no "Supra mini-meet" by any means...It's a full blown 3/4 day Event.

Hope to see you there this year, pal. :)

Jeff

falconpunch1978

Dec 15, 2008
naperville il
sounds like a pretty serious show, when you say racing you mean drag? If there were an autocross goin on I would definitly be there. The pics look cool I think I'll probably try to make it, so you just might see me there BUDDY. lol

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
AChan;1247097 said:
I'm in Northbrook and Vernon Hills during the weekends. During the week, I'm down town.

Hey wassup Andrew!
I finally found you on the forums.
I'm in Chicago at the moment for the auto show and I'm getting a mr2 as a second car. I'm finally selling my ae86 for 3000 dollars.

xtoefield

Apr 23, 2008
chicago
i'm in park forest. but downtown for work and escaping the suburbs :p. i just picked up my second mk3 and looking to meet up with some other mk3 owners :).

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
There's two 89+ turbos around here and I've been wondering if the owners are on the forum.

One is a midnight blue with the mk3 5-spokes. I saw it at Sunset Bowl in Waukegan every Tuesday night that my dad subbed.

The other is a white 89 with white moldings. I've seen it sitting at a liquor store on Grand Ave in Waukegan for the past 3 days. I'm not sure if it's just parked there or for sale, but it's been in the same spot for those 3 days.