Where esle can I find "Head light mod" I looked here and Searched

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
I am looking for a fresh idea's on a head light mod: Love the NXS mod but I am not willing to cut the radiator support. I like the dual round lights in both buckets,that's not bad. But I prefer a low sqautty rectangle look, but not as low as the mid nineties Camaro look, not keen on the sleepy eye look, some where in the neighbor hood of the C5 Covette look, but I doubt it will fit. Any new ideas? Links? Threads? that I can take a look at?

Thanks

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Just about any head light modification is going to require you to build it yourself, and kinda create your own path. There's not much plug and play for our cars. You can get some Hella H4's or LED healdights like TruckLites. They wont really change the looks of the headlights though, only improve the light output.

You can go somewhere in the middle and retrofit projectors into some plastic H4 housings like I did, but this requires a good bit of work as well. I've got a thread that I wrote up the process in here.

If you really want to start messing around with them with making the lights not come up as high and stuff you are going to have to start messing with the stops and arms in the headlight mechanisms. The two I can think of that come to mind quickly that have something like this are Rodel who has dual lights on each side, and Gurley I believe has a single light on each side and a write up on how he changed the geometry of the headlight mechanism.

Hope this helps. Let us know whatever you decide to do.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Thanks everyone: Hvyman, Silver, #4, I pretty much know I going to have to do my own, just looking for ideas, thank you guys. I found some plug and play, they are slightly sqauatier the only difference is I'll have to do the front bezel, which is easy enough. yeah Rodels are cool.