Where do these plugs go?

IMAG0280.jpgIMAG0281.jpg
Hey, I just got done replacing my head gasket, and I'm wondering where the small gray plug goes into? Some people say it goes to the ABS Sensor, some say to the transmission, and some people say it doesn't plug into anything. Just want to make sure before I put the upper intake manifold in and its wrong. Also, where do you guys suggest I put the two ground wire that are in the picture. Thanks

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
There are 2 sets of connectors on the reverse switch, one being right next to ABS. EGR temp is only California cars, I don't think the connector exists on non California wiring harnesses.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
on an automatic wrapped up with two other connectors coming off the trans, on manual theres a sensor on the tailshaft, trace it down connect it up.

the two wire connector how long is it, i've seen several federal cars with an egr temp sensor.

I know its the one to the ABS sensor because the ones to the transmission is already has a plug. I have a question about where the ABS sensor is located on the car. I looked for like 15min and cant seem to find it anywhere and its getting really frustrating. Also, where do the two ground wires connect too? Should i put the ground wires to the engine or to the chassis?

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
HMNGSupraMKIII;1957099 said:
I know its the one to the ABS sensor because the ones to the transmission is already has a plug. I have a question about where the ABS sensor is located on the car. I looked for like 15min and cant seem to find it anywhere and its getting really frustrating. Also, where do the two ground wires connect too? Should i put the ground wires to the engine or to the chassis?

3 sensors. One in each front hub, and the third is on the tail of the transmission, on the left hand side of the car, right near the driveshaft yoke. Because ABS is an option, not all transmissions will have the sensors.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Dan_Gyoba;1957259 said:
One ground to the intake manifold, I remember one going to a transmission mount bolt. IIRC, the same one that holds the clutch hydraulic line.

That one is just a tie-in ground from the tranny to the body. I think the wire is black with yellow strip for that.