where do these plug into?

mustangmatt98

Nov 11, 2013
georgia
I know I have a lot of these "where do these go" threads but everyone here is so helpful.

I have the car all put back together after the rebuild, I was trying to start her up for the first time and couldn't get it to fire off. I remembered after the fact about some plugs I couldn't find the matches to. The first set is 2 white plugs behind the glove box which I think are probably the culprits to why she won't come to life.

area:

close up:

Next up is a 4 pin clear plug this one is on the drivers side nearish the starter along with the plugs going to the transmission.

area:

close up:

All three of these plugs I don't see anywhere for them to plug up to, though I suspect I'm missing something for the white plugs but my parts pile is empty now....

thanks guys :icon_bigg

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Yeah i dont think that any of those plugs would keep you from starting.
Im guessing that the clear plug in the engine bay goes to the tranny abs sensor.

mustangmatt98

Nov 11, 2013
georgia
I don't remember taking out the abs ecu. Is it possible I don't have one?

I wonder why she won't start then... I guess I'll pick up some gas on the way home and dump that in. Start with the obvious.

faviles

SupraNoob
Oct 13, 2013
New Jersey
I am rebuilding my GTE as well and I'm missing all three of those connectors as well. When I bought the car home and saw those plugs unplugged and couldn't find where they went I spent at least an hour trying to figure out where they went but didn't find a thing. However with those three plugs unplugged, the car did start and stay on.