where do these go?? w/ pictures

cartert

Dec 18, 2006
louisville
Tying up the lose ends on my car, got a few items that I want to verify where they go.

1. Alternator ground strap. Does this go to the bolt on the head below?

2. Reverse light connector under transmission. Can not find where this plugs into...

3. Throttle body filter. Is this filter supposed to have a vacuum line connected to its exit? Appears to be a nipple in there.

4. There is a black wire with a yellow stripe underneath the car in the area where the hard fuel supply line threads into the high pressure line with a banjo fitting on the other side. Is this black w/ yellow stripe wire a ground for the starter? No clue what the wire goes to. I'll snap a picture next time I'm over at the shop.

Thanks for the help!!

kakanator

Apr 25, 2010
Fresno, California, United States
That ground thing is not factory I have never saw that on any of the cars iv worked on. The second pic is what? just a bolt. The revers light clip is on the side of the tranny and loops over the tranny with a hold down clamp you should feel around the top and find it. THe last is the dash pot nothing goes on it. It is a little vacuum thing for catching the throttle so it does no slap closed. There is no ground for the starter there is the starter signal wire blue and black that goes into the starter and the the power.

cartert

Dec 18, 2006
louisville
The second pic is a bolt I was guessing that the alternator ground strap when to. I'll pull the ground strap off then. Thanks for the answers kakanator. Know where I can get a picture /diagram of the wiring to the starter?