When is the PacNW Supranationals?

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Ok, last I heard, the idea was to meet this year in Vancouver?

I know a few people were discussinig a Vancouver meet, but I have not heard anything else about that since Portland. (Boise is available if you guys want to come out this way, and Portland was a great time last year.)

So, where, and when and let's get the party started!

I vote for Vancouver, check out CFX's nifty carbon bits, some dyno competitions, drag races and a show n' shine at Stanley Park would be a good start. I would imagine there are many nice scenic drives near as well. (Actually, since I'd be driving up from Idaho, the whole trip would be one long scenic drive.)

This needs to be held in the summer, and at this point, I have a few free weekends in June and July.

Any location needs to have cost effective hotels or lodgeing, a drag strip, shop with a chassis dyno and some other fun activities located near by. (Holding this in conjunction with an Auto X event for example....) Have a day with the timers, and only run the Supra's.... Could be the most fun you'll have with your clothes on in a long time...

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Sounds legit; I would definately be up for it; but I'm still pretty slow and I'm still waiting on my damn FMIC to show up...

No clue why they list having 100 + IC's available on e-bay if they are all backordered..

I vote vancouver as well; however I think we will need someone from the area to set it up.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
If I'm not mistaken, Duane is organizing this event, and it is going to be in Vancouver. Complete with a mountain cruise, drag racing at Mission raceway, and an all-you-can-eat bbq @ Duane's house!:icon_razz JK! LOL!!!:biglaugh:

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
It will be in Vancouver this year. Myself and Seamus are organizing this event and will get back to everyone as soon as the vendors do for us. We have some things planned and should be fun. I will give more details when I get all the info. Hoping for July sometime.

Duane

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
i think they are aiming for the first weekend of august, if nto that then the second, if not second, then third. Theres lots of mountian runs that are worthy, im going to set up some cameras on/in my car to record all the fun.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
It looks like the 4th 5th & 6th of August but will confirm this in a few days

Also was mentioned by one of the other organizers AKA Seamus Suprafiend

We almost have this closed to confirm things so keep a watch out for a new thread of everything.

Duane